Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Activities?

zen524

Dojos are actually a lot of fun to customize, and they look incredible, but all we ever do in them is run right to what we came for, then leave.

I'd love to see more possible things to actually do in the dojo, especially things that would be dojo-wide.

Like, say, hide and seek, capture the flag, maybe some conclave TDM that can be triggered by a vote or an opt-in for everyone in the dojo.

What else would you guys want to see in the dojo?

Setting some type of music per room.

Message boards.

Animal area that you can store your pets that then roam the halls.

Docking area and animation.

Hire NPCs guards , sellers etc

Tonnes of new room tilesets.

Launch missions from clan.

Weapon testing area.

Changable testing area.

Links to current vendors found on the relay.

Warframe customization room.

Minigames.

Archwing sandbox area outside of the dojo.

Submerged area for water controls.

Buildable obstacle courses.

Ship hanger to the side of the docking area allowing others to check out your ships and the inside area.

Allow the tables found on the ships to be built for the dojo.

Etc etc etc

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Message boards.

Weapon testing area.

Changable testing area.

Minigames.

Ship hanger to the side of the docking area allowing others to check out your ships and the inside area.

Etc etc etc

This guy gets it.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Message boards.

Weapon testing area.

Changable testing area.

Minigames.

Etc etc etc

Actually, now that we have statues, and probably more customization coming with WW, it would be really cool if you could open your ship for other clanmates to look inside of while you're in the dojo. Guards though? Why?

33 minutes ago, zen524 said:

Actually, now that we have statues, and probably more customization coming with WW, it would be really cool if you could open your ship for other clanmates to look inside of while you're in the dojo. Guards though? Why?

More of just a look always liked the of idea of sentries guarding the docking area. That automatically lock on to any nearby player then shuts down if clan member. Remains active if non clan member is there to trade  (following them in each area they are placed). 

Lol

Damn straight, I agree. Dojo's are pretty damn cool, in multiple ways. You can customize them to look as awesome as you want them to look, you can make whatever layout you find works best, you can work together to complete researches and colors, you can just generally hang around and muck about in chat and with emotes, and you can even do some parkour or duels. All of this in agreement with the rest of the clan, of course.

It would be awesome if Dojo's had more reason for people to actually stay in them, except for the duels and parkour stuff, which gets boring pretty quickly. Not to mention to just have some time wasters in there like pet area's, walls upon which can be painted, or maybe even putting some 'arcade machines' there that allow us to play Flappy Zephyr and Wyrmius and other possible future mini-games. Also, putting an Arsenal screen in there like in the Relays in addition to a mod screen so you can see your mods would greatly help as well.

Not that it'd do much for me personally, though... Because my Dojo is completely deserted due to my dead clan unfortunately. But I'm way to proud of my Dojo to just give it up and join another clan! :(