Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show of your ship decor!

morningstar999

I login today and find this...

My operator spent all my plat without my permission...

On resources that we already have like a bajillion of!

Spoiler

2xYBt12.jpg

Now I need to take out the trash for my operator because she can't (apparently she can't get out of her chair yet because The War Within was DElayed... again)

Spoiler

nsN1veC.jpg

Wait... How did she set up all this stuff outside her room if she can't get up... Hmmmm, something smells fishy... Oh right...

Spoiler

8UFd9qV.jpg

Apparently she is obsessed with big shinny things...

Spoiler

oLJzIRH.jpg

And... Shells... O.O

Spoiler

DT1SRgZ.jpg

At least they make a great hiding spot... Yaaa, she's gone mad waiting for The War Within... DE please help me!...

Spoiler

jrCa0CG.jpg

9 hours ago, VicariousVeteran said:

I login today and find this...

My operator spent all my plat without my permission...

On resources that we already have like a bajillion of!

Reveal hidden contents

2xYBt12.jpg

Now I need to take out the trash for my operator because she can't (apparently she can't get out of her chair yet because The War Within was DElayed... again)

Reveal hidden contents

nsN1veC.jpg

Wait... How did she set up all this stuff outside her room if she can't get up... Hmmmm, something smells fishy... Oh right...

Reveal hidden contents

8UFd9qV.jpg

Apparently she is obsessed with big shinny things...

Reveal hidden contents

oLJzIRH.jpg

And... Shells... O.O

Reveal hidden contents

DT1SRgZ.jpg

At least they make a great hiding spot... Yaaa, she's gone mad waiting for The War Within... DE please help me!...

Reveal hidden contents

jrCa0CG.jpg

wow your operator musta spent a boat load of crap! mine wont let me spend it she's mean!! 

but if i could my ship would be a lot more like this! 

The thing is... Aside from just dumping stuff on the ground like a hobo, I'm running out of space to put stuff on! There are so many non-flat surfaces and places that should be able to hold decorations but somehow can't, and with so many decorations from ayatan statues to noggles and resources... Help me.

3 minutes ago, Zerathos_Dagon said:

The thing is... Aside from just dumping stuff on the ground like a hobo, I'm running out of space to put stuff on! There are so many non-flat surfaces and places that should be able to hold decorations but somehow can't, and with so many decorations from ayatan statues to noggles and resources... Help me.

eventually 2035  we will get more ship opened up to put stuff, you could always try making shelves/tables out of the display boards like ive seen other people do? 

people that are making shelves are having to buy like 10+ of a (single?) display to level them up to put the shelves in the right spot? that seems hella expensive in the long run? 

Brought the display pack. --set up a few to inspire my operator -had to resist the mumma lotus one just being a full shot of her bewbs. lol. 

Frost pic on the right because Frost master race and the ordis pic; I didn't put there he did. "I'm ALWAYS watching you operator ALWAYS."  

and yes thats a floating hydroid, <3 

PqnMd2.jpg

5 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

people that are making shelves are having to buy like 10+ of a (single?) display to level them up to put the shelves in the right spot? that seems hella expensive in the long run? 

Brought the display pack. --set up a few to inspire my operator -had to resist the mumma lotus one just being a full shot of her bewbs. lol. 

Frost pic on the right because Frost master race and the ordis pic; I didn't put there he did. "I'm ALWAYS watching you operator ALWAYS."  

and yes thats a floating hydroid, <3 

PqnMd2.jpg

Actually you only need 2 displays, you can use a sculpture or other decoration (noggles won't work) as a starting point, you place a display on top of that and a second one on top of that one then you take the lower one and re-place it on top. Repeat until you get the shelf you want.