Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a way to revive our beloved sentinels

Sannidor

My idea is to create an inventory item usable in mission.

It can't be cheap and easy to make, we all know that it would not happen but it can be functional.

Even with possible restrictions:

• expensive blueprint
  • resource sink
  • limit per mission in inventory - 3 seems to be realistic amount
  • crafting cooldown of 6h   

Considering my cats and dogs tend to die for wrong reasons as often as sentinels, I would also suggest to make similar "revive modulator" for pet companions.

I mean seriously, especially Kubrows tend to just stand in the middle of acid puddle, fire, even electrified water.

Having an option to revive companions would compensate for not impressive AI to some point and stop Tenno from suiciding just to revive a helper.

Please consider, DE.

Players, leave your suggestions if you wish.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; put the revive mod on a timer, with unlimited uses. So you still have to try and keep it alive (which is technically a difficult feat by default but still), but you're not punished for an entire mission because an unavoidable spot of AOE deleted your sentinel two minutes in.

Reviving though, i don't think that's the way to do it.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Warframes can be revived up to 4 times per mission. 

I think that those one-ups could be used to revive any companions. 

An expensive consumable which gives more one-ups would be nice to have. 

I would have a global "revive" consumable. 

• Warframes' 4 lives per mission become useable to revive Pets and Sentinels. After bleed-out/death/explosion, there would be a cooldown of a few seconds of "mourning" and then a X-button triggerable action labeled "revive (N left)" would be available. 
  • The consumable can be used as a 1-up to Warframes, Sentinels, Pets.
  • Only one instance of the 1-up consumable can be placed on one gear slot. Not a stack like energy cakes. 
  • Player can place 1-up consumables on different gear slots simultaneously, occupying at most all 8 gear slots with 1-ups. Balances out because no other gear will be available.