Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back the old dojo look as a seperate skin

Ashierz

I've been to quite a few Dojos through trades and I've found a few with a unique look to them. Infested tendrils looping through the tops of the rooms and an overgrown look with a lot of bushes. The reactor also looks more industrial and in my honest opinion I prefer this look to that of the normal dojo which is quite bland if you ask me. 

Make Dojo's great again.

Some screen shots of the orokin infested dojo:

Spoiler

Reactor Room:

fcc85058a4333ad762c07343f6a65647.jpg

Clan Hall:

6f1f01993cc3d2990b3e88f2571c24f1.jpg27e037ae4ffb1af98d29c66acc50245d.jpg

4-way Intesection:

ecc691cab88ea9e0141f98cbae260e40.jpg

I wouldn't call them infested branches. They look more akin to the trees seen in the Derelict. Perhaps that is a later stage in the life of the trees in the Void Towers? 

That said I do miss this look, and wish it would come back. 

5 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I wouldn't call them infested branches. They look more akin to the trees seen in the Derelict. Perhaps that is a later stage in the life of the trees in the Void Towers? 

That said I do miss this look, and wish it would come back. 

It's more like the Orokin trees that were changed by infestation.

The old dojo tileset isn't that cool. People just like it because it's rare to see novadays. Personally, I'd prefer more different decorations instead of returning the old tileset. At this moment, we have very few decorations, so it's hard to create a beautiful dojo without stupid trees growing out of the metal floor.

Edited by Suncake

4 minutes ago, Suncake said:

It's more like the Orokin trees that were changed by infestation.

The old dojo tileset isn't that cool. People just like it because it's rare to see novadays. Personally, I'd prefer more different decorations instead of returning the old tileset.

I honestly don't think that you are correct in your assessment of people's preferences. I feel that the current set is just too barren. It doesn't seem to fit the theme of Orokin, or even Tenno architecture that we see in the Relays an Orokin Towers. 

21 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I honestly don't think that you are correct in your assessment of people's preferences. I feel that the current set is just too barren. It doesn't seem to fit the theme of Orokin, or even Tenno architecture that we see in the Relays an Orokin Towers. 

Ah, so you mean that we need more endless pits and ceilings going higher than we can see, more narrow corridors, more white void trees and stuff? Well, I agree that the current clan halls look like huge boxes without much stuff inside, but they still look pretty tenno-ish to me. And I think it's highly doubtful that DE will spend their precious time on reworking Dojo anytime soon. They have to issue new weapons and warframes to keep people playing, they've got to work on TWW that has been delayed for months. Creating new Dojo tileset would be a poor investment of their time. As for the old tileset, it just won't fit the new grid.

Edited by Suncake

55 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Ah, so you mean that we need more endless pits and ceilings going higher than we can see, more narrow corridors, more white void trees and stuff? Well, I agree that the current clan halls look like huge boxes without much stuff inside, but they still look pretty tenno-ish to me. And I think it's highly doubtful that DE will spend their precious time on reworking Dojo anytime soon. They have to issue new weapons and warframes to keep people playing, they've got to work on TWW that has been delayed for months. Creating new Dojo tileset would be a poor investment of their time. As for the old tileset, it just won't fit the new grid.

They have said Dojo's are going to get some love. That was several months ago though. I'm sure it'll be one of their upcoming projects they work on (after war within and all that entails), But as with the war within, I'm sure it'll take quite a bit of time. Clans are definitely in need of some table time.