Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: An Eerie Warframe Display!

[DE]Megan

I guess I wasn't the only one who thought Nekros was the most appropriate thing to carve for Halloween with the soul punching and the shadow summoning.
Put about 30 hours into it over the past week. Longer if you count grabbing a screenshot of the Nekros prime video and working out the initial lines.
hfRaQnu.jpg?1

zN0IA1A.jpg?1

e7dKbo6.jpg

tmg8OZ8.jpg

I Couldn't make it in time :facepalm:
Anyway, that's my try:

2zzq6fm.jpg

link

The full pic in the monitor:

2ln9zc3.jpg  

link

Bad composition and also a terrible photo, I had something different in mind but I couldn't make it in time, I hope, at least, to take better photos "tomorrow" with the sunlight.

Edited by (PS4)DANZ-ER

Here's my submission.

Bloodied lancer masks, trophies from a Tenno's many kills, hung in the door to strike fear into the hearts of any passing Grineer.

Spoiler

OLrj93H.jpgKg1KPkf.jpgSwOKJfp.jpg

(They have dimension!)

YociGGw.jpg

They're simple, but i'm low-key proud of them.

(as a side note, mad props to all the epic pumpkin artists in this thread. the skillz are real.)

18 hours ago, Mr.Gamezz said:

But, here it is, a poorly carved Stalker sigil along with a friendly spider; because even the Stalker can celebrate Halloween and he doesn't have to do it alone!

your photos don't work. you might want to fix that. 

11 hours ago, Lord_of_The_Void said:

My attempt at a stalker-sigil pumpkin.

your photos also arn't working! thought i'd give you both a head's up. 

I'm impressed by the carvings on this thread, not afraid to admit I am jealous!

Good luck everyone! x 

Edited by morningstar999

(Not actually my entry, but I decided to be the Corpus this year anyway) so I will be wearing that helmet I suppose.

I am officially the Crewwoman this Halloween. It's a little flawed but I want to fix most of that before going out.

It's a little clunky and the leg plate keeps getting twisted, but I tried? I'll see about fixing that... I just wish I had candy shaped like health orbs and energy.

5f0iR60.png

lkgQsOr.jpg