Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: An Eerie Warframe Display!

[DE]Megan

24 minutes ago, (XB1)LIV2DIE4ME said:

I can't seem to find how to submit the picture of my decoration ?! Midnight is coming fast !?

upload the picture to a photo site (like imageshack/photobucket etc) and then copy and paste in it's direct link and it should auto show up. 

Edited by morningstar999

I made the sacred vessels out of pumpkins(from left to right is Detron crewman,Railgun Moa and then Manic(the first two are more derpy since the last one i decide to draw a template for) and then i made Inaros' head out of paper mache(i couldnt do some of the big details because of time and didnt want it to break :( ) but dont have time to paint it rn. 

http://imgur.com/a/QM8Gu

Inaros will rise again

http://imgur.com/a/me7wh

"This is Inaros,the savior,king of the desert.

Whether denizens of the sky or the earth, Tenno, the fear of Inaros is within."

Edited by (PS4)mcpuppydawg123

Here's my Tenno-Girlfriend's (online under the name tsoa :) ) and my entry:

I was preparing some Halloween Dinner, while two sneaky Infested tried to attack us. Luckily for us, our brave Kavats were there to defend us!

dp2m6jmi.jpg

zgpjyzb8.jpg

zjnavw66.jpg

lgc47jdg.jpg

Disclaimer: No Kavats, Kittens or Infested were harmed in the making of these pictures ;)

Here's my entry, I have images and a video. because in my opinion images didn't really do it justice.

Btw the gold and silver coins are meant represent ducats and the void trader baro :)

I did 3 pumpkins, 1 the in game pumpkin design, 2 the lotus/warframe symbol and 3 the in game day of the dead skull design.

I also turned vampire lotus and Crewman (Drew) in skeletons. 

P.s I'm sorry Dani but I tried doing a saryn pumpkin for you but it failed miserably. 

Here's the youtube video below.

Warframe Halloween decorative contest entry 2016 and heres a link to all of the pictures to get a better view of everything:

https://imgur.com/gallery/y32dF

Edited by (PS4)PrincessDark_

1 hour ago, W3zeer said:

Here's my Tenno-Girlfriend's (online under the name tsoa :) ) and my entry:

I was preparing some Halloween Dinner, while two sneaky Infested tried to attack us. Luckily for us, our brave Kavats were there to defend us!

dp2m6jmi.jpg

zgpjyzb8.jpg

zjnavw66.jpg

lgc47jdg.jpg

Disclaimer: No Kavats, Kittens or Infested were harmed in the making of these pictures ;)

I seriously want to make those for my cats now.

Last Moment Post...

So, Kubrows are basically dogs, right? And the Infestation are basically zombies...right? So I thought: What would happen if they got mixed? So I created what is basically a Zombie Dog, but instead of Zombies and dogs its an Infested Kubrow. The only way I could make this even possible was by drawing it.

I also tried to carve a pumpkin, but it went as well as you would have expected from someone who has never touched a pumpkin before...

Anyways. Here is it