New Contest: An Eerie Warframe Display!

[DE]Megan

TgkLmkC.jpg

(Shout out to Blazeye for their amazing Lotus pumpkin last year)

From a bowl of glutinous eyeballs to decrepit hands erupting through the earth, Halloween has much to offer for those that are willing to get a little creative and spooky! This year we would love to see you incorporate Warframe into your next Halloween decoration and come up with some terrifyingly awesome ideas! An eerie detached Corpus helmet? A bone-chilling Nekros skeleton? You decide! 

How to enter:
Post your In Real Life (IRL) Warframe Halloween decoration in this thread for judging!

Rules

• One submission per person
  • Decoration must be Warframe and Halloween related
  • Decoration must be appropriate for the Warframe world
  • Do not copy other submissions (taking inspiration is allowed)
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes

1st place – 1000 Platinum and your decoration attempted on Prime Time!
2nd place – 750 Platinum!
3rd place – 500 Platinum!
4th place – 250 Platinum! 
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and ability to accurately create a Warframe x Halloween decoration!

This contest starts now until October 31st at 11:59 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Time to get spooky, Tenno! 

1 minute ago, JRMC said:

Not all countries celebrate Halloween. This has been an issue on the past Halloween contest.

Very fair point! Anything along the spooky side is great. If you don't celebrate Halloween feel free to get creative and make a scary Warframe decoration that makes sense to you :)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

This is a bit too soon. I wanted to carve a pumpkin, but Then, I would have to throw it away before Halloween even gets here. 

You have the whole month to submit your decoration! Feel free to wait until October 31st to submit :)

23 minutes ago, Pantrionise said:

if i draw an ember prime and instead of it making fire balls like its animation set what if I make it hold a pumpkin with a  halloweeny background?

or it could shoot some spirits like ghosts or something

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You have the whole month to submit your decoration! Feel free to wait until October 31st to submit :)

Oh!!! Thanks Megan, I thought during the stream last night the date mentioned was much earlier. Like 2 weeks earlier, but I guess I must be loosing it or getting dried-eyes myself.