Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mission type idea-ish], "Totally Legit Battle Simulator" type FUN ROOM, Custom Mission Maker FOR EVERYONE, CUSTOM BATTLE maker, FUN, doesn't have to drop loot, Bug Reports, etc...

SprinKah

So, I really want this to happen, recently in devstream 81, DE introduced the upcoming Mission Maker, seems like a really cool idea and I love it, you can spawn all sorts of enemies, GRINEER, CORPUS, VIPs, BOSSES, etc... I'd really love to make a battle like....100 grineer elite lancers vs 100% elite corpus crewmen or something like that, I've always wanted that, I want to see enemies fight each other to the death for fun! It is why i sometimes mostly play in the simulacrum instead of doing pointless SURVIVAL missions and senselessly killing enemies, it gets REALLY repetitive in my opinion.

BUT, the catch is that....they made it WARLORDS only for some darn reason....WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THIS DE, WHY ONLY WARLORDS get to have this feature!

I'm not a friend with any clan warlord

i'm not interested in making my own clan in order to have this feature

it doesn't even have to drop loot! I don't care, I just want to see awesome stuff go down! BATTLES BETWEEN FACTIONS, Grineer Corpus fighing each other!

It'd give me immense joy to see something like a CUSTOM BATTLE MAKER, a fun little addition to the game, it doesn't have to tie to the lore or anything like that, I just want to have a sort of SANDBOX place to have fun in, spawn hundreds of enemies to fight each other because it's like watching a MOVIE!

i'm getting quite sick of going out there in identical tilesets, killing and one-shooting enemies OVER AND OVER AGAIN, it's BORING.

I know there are going to be loads of other content in the future that interest me like Corpus Rathuum, Syndicate Assassination, etc....and I certainly you guys won't screw it all up. that's all.

BUT I believe that making the CUSTOM MISSION MAKER available for EVERYONE, doesn't have to be MISSION MAKER, make it like a really really big SIMULACRUM, gives you different maps to work on, different arenas, give you permission to spawn WAY MORE THAN 20 enemies, thousands! Able to spawn a certain amount of enemies on one side, a certain amount of enemies on the other side, Grineer with Grineer, Corpus with Corpus. etc... MORE ORGANIZED and let it be like sorta D-DAY thingy! I'd really want that!

I want a FUN ROOM, or you know, just make changes to the Simulacrum so that you can have something like a "TOTALLY LEGIT BATTLE SIMULATOR" room, where you can spawn whatever units you want to see fight each other and stuff, total CHAOS fun!

Good tileset for that would be the Invasion tileset where there's a shield barrier between the two sides.

While i'm here, I want to address to you guys that there are STILL alot of bugs toward AIs and Grineer Rathuum and all that that are still broken and stuff.

- Grineer Guardmen deal no damage

- Grineer Drahks can't seem to hit anything, Kavats on the other hand....

- Executioner Zura still doens't switch to her melee...which I thought you guys fixed already but nope.

- One of the grineer sugatras is glitched.

- Dok Thul sometimes doesn't use his intended abilities....instead, he uses flashbangs and switch teleport, another executioner's abilties.

- And last thing, I don't know if these are intended or what BUT....there are a few G3 problems that I've encountered.

+ Leekter doesn't seem to use his flashbangs

+ Shik Tal rockets don't seem to deal any damage to Chroma when Vex Armor or Elemental Ward is on....one of those two but I suspect Vex Armor.

I do hope they read this, do take your time and leave your opinions and thoughts down below, leave a comment, make this post noticeable if you fully agree with me, I ain't really nitpicking about anything, I just think that these things should be issued.

Edited by SprinKah

I am actually eager to actually create missions for my clan mates, nothing absurd but still challenging and different for them to the point of them thinking "ok, didn't expect that"

I'm also sure some clans will make a 4 hour survival only by defeating nullifiers, bursas, manics and juggs, altough at thelevel my clan mates are i don't want to create something they can't do.

Edited by KIREEK

8 minutes ago, DJ_Vauban said:

The whole custom mission thing hyped me more than TWW lol...Imagine doing a survival mission with nullifiers only owo

Or volatile runners! ;)

I'm excited for this to be honest!!!!

5 hours ago, SprinKah said:

So, I really want this to happen, recently in devstream 81, DE introduced the upcoming Mission Maker, seems like a really cool idea and I love it, you can spawn all sorts of enemies, GRINEER, CORPUS, VIPs, BOSSES, etc... I'd really love to make a battle like....100 grineer elite lancers vs 100% elite corpus crewmen or something like that, I've always wanted that, I want to see enemies fight each other to the death for fun! It is why i sometimes mostly play in the simulacrum instead of doing pointless SURVIVAL missions and senselessly killing enemies, it gets REALLY repetitive in my opinion.

BUT, the catch is that....they made it WARLORDS only for some darn reason....WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THIS DE, WHY ONLY WARLORDS get to have this feature!

I'm not a friend with any clan warlord

i'm not interested in making my own clan in order to have this feature

it doesn't even have to drop loot! I don't care, I just want to see awesome stuff go down! BATTLES BETWEEN FACTIONS, Grineer Corpus fighing each other!

It'd give me immense joy to see something like a CUSTOM BATTLE MAKER, a fun little addition to the game, it doesn't have to tie to the lore or anything like that, I just want to have a sort of SANDBOX place to have fun in, spawn hundreds of enemies to fight each other because it's like watching a MOVIE!

i'm getting quite sick of going out there in identical tilesets, killing and one-shooting enemies OVER AND OVER AGAIN, it's BORING.

I know there are going to be loads of other content in the future that interest me like Corpus Rathuum, Syndicate Assassination, etc....and I certainly you guys won't screw it all up. that's all.

BUT I believe that making the CUSTOM MISSION MAKER available for EVERYONE, doesn't have to be MISSION MAKER, make it like a really really big SIMULACRUM, gives you different maps to work on, different arenas, give you permission to spawn WAY MORE THAN 20 enemies, thousands! Able to spawn a certain amount of enemies on one side, a certain amount of enemies on the other side, Grineer with Grineer, Corpus with Corpus. etc... MORE ORGANIZED and let it be like sorta D-DAY thingy! I'd really want that!

While i'm here, I want to address to you guys that there are STILL alot of bugs toward AIs and Grineer Rathuum and all that that are still broken and stuff.

- Grineer Guardmen deal no damage

- Grineer Drahks can't seem to hit anything, Kavats on the other hand....

- Executioner Zura still doens't switch to her melee...which I thought you guys fixed already but nope.

- One of the grineer sugatras is glitched.

- Dok Thul sometimes doesn't use his intended abilities....instead, he uses flashbangs and switch teleport, another executioner's abilties.

- And last thing, I don't know if these are intended or what BUT....there are a few G3 problems that I've encountered.

+ Leekter doesn't seem to use his flashbangs

+ Shik Tal rockets don't seem to deal any damage to Chroma when Vex Armor or Elemental Ward is on....one of those two but I suspect Vex Armor.

I do hope they read this, do take your time and leave your opinions and thoughts down below, leave a comment, make this post noticeable if you fully agree with me, I ain't really nitpicking about anything, I just think that these things should be issued.

Agree completely. There is absolutely no reason to limit who can and cannot make missions. Doing so will simply make this feature a catalyst for anger within the community. 

Cap or even remove actual loot drops if you have to. Figure it out. But let all players make missions. Limiting it to just Clan Warlords means I wont ever see a custom mission, as our Clan Warlords have burned out and are rarely if ever logged on any longer.

12 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Agree completely. There is absolutely no reason to limit who can and cannot make missions. Doing so will simply make this feature a catalyst for anger within the community. 

Cap or even remove actual loot drops if you have to. Figure it out. But let all players make missions. Limiting it to just Clan Warlords means I wont ever see a custom mission, as our Clan Warlords have burned out and are rarely if ever logged on any longer.

true...I'm in a pretty big clan myself and christ, I don't think I'll ever going to be able to get close to the warlords.

and I mean, it doesn't have to be a....mission maker...

I just want to have something like a....TOTALLY LEGITIMATE BATTLEFIELD SIMULATOR type fun room to play around in!

16 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

I can already tell that THIS addition will prolong the longevity of Warframe simply because it's player made content, even if it's very basic...but still! owo

Oh yes, no @(*()$ doubt man, it will indeed prolong the longevity of WARFRAME. It'd just make warframe more fun!

a BATTLEFIELD simulator, just a little fun thing.

or just you know...make changes to the simulacrum because I absolutely HATE the current cephalon plane simulacrum tileset, enemies keep falling over, YOU keep falling over, it's annoying, and you can only create 20 enemies for some damn reason! I want more

You can't even control where you want to put certain enemies in where you want...

16 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

The whole custom mission thing hyped me more than TWW lol...Imagine doing a survival mission with nullifiers only owo

Too bad...they only announced it for WARLORDS....

and the custom mission thing, it's something for LONG-TERM FUN....you do TWW once and that's it....the nostalgia disappear and you're probably never going to be able to do it EVER AGAIN...

16 hours ago, KIREEK said:

I am actually eager to actually create missions for my clan mates, nothing absurd but still challenging and different for them to the point of them thinking "ok, didn't expect that"

I'm also sure some clans will make a 4 hour survival only by defeating nullifiers, bursas, manics and juggs, altough at thelevel my clan mates are i don't want to create something they can't do.

That's very lovely of you....but I mean....it's better to create it yourself for your own preferences you know....

we can have BOTH. able to create custom missions for you AND for others

sharing with other people in the community, like a....dedicated server for fun and stuff....i'm sure that's what they're planning.

17 hours ago, Btabc said:

What if it's Warlords only for RIGHT now?  A "test" group of a sorts and then a wider release for others later once things are figured out?

who knows, they didn't say anything yet so yeah...

• 2 weeks later...