Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear [DE]

Liquid262

On 10/8/2016 at 8:47 PM, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Nice and short...just like the 1st iteration of vacuum re-work.

Too soon? j/k

the vacuum rework is the funnies thing ever happening to Warframe; Tactical potato and Brozime one of the most chilled out Warframe YouTubers just went full explosive, DERebecca death threats, and all because of Vacuum :D , kinda reminds me of Skyrim and Chickens (don't ever under-estimate the smallest things in the game).

2 minutes ago, NightElve said:

the vacuum rework is the funnies thing ever happening to Warframe; Tactical potato and Brozime one of the most chilled out Warframe YouTubers just went full explosive, DERebecca death threats, and all because of Vacuum :D , kinda reminds me of Skyrim and Chickens (don't ever under-estimate the smallest things in the game).

most disappointing. it is pretty hard for me to understand since i only used carrier recently for the very first time. lmao.

12 hours ago, (PS4)mrbird33 said:

How is this not locked? Its not constructive or feedback. If we say anything negative about de its locked errr censorship at its finest. 

Because off-topic sub-forum. Off-topic is not for feedback but for screwing around as long as it does not cross the linr of weirdness.

Or perhaps it was recently moved to off-topic and i just don't see it, but that's only logical.