Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make credit cost when maroo extracts endo from ayatan treasures nerfed / give some discounts

._.-._.

I maybe heard from players who are trying to get endo from their ayatan treasures when maroo extracts them. It may be somewhat expensive when getting endo a lot from lots of ayatan treasures. So why not nerf the credit cost, or at least give them certain discounts when trying to get endo a lot from them

P.S. : i don't know where i should make this feedback. I hope this subforum is right

Edited by Primbone

There should be NO credit cost to get Endo from the Ayatan stuff.axing mods already costs enough, with the recent credit nerf. Possibly too much.

Making us pay to extract Endo is insulting. So much for the treasures being a reward! I don't even bother looking for them, to be honest. Last thing I need is a decoration, and with the credit cost that's all they are.

I love how what was supposed to be an exchange of sculptures for Endo turned into galactic robbery. Rather than paying Maroo to let me give her my precious treasures in exchange for less Endo than I would get running a Sortie, I'd like to have the option to smash my sculptures on the floor right in front of her so I could watch her have a meltdown over it. To make that option feel truly complete, though, we also need a new gesture for our Frames to follow up the smashing with, that looks like this:

latest?cb=20151101193358

Edited by KirukaChan

Agreed credit farming has been nerfed with the big bat.

It is the better part of my game time now...and without a booster I just cant imagine...I am mr 20 too so it's not like I am new and don't have access to lor and sorties.

Plus trading in dojo costs even if you are the seller...

I never realized it till yesterday when I tried to sell a prime mod...The dude I was selling it to didn't have the 1MILLION credits he needed to buy plus plat and I needed I dont remember how much but I didn't have enough to sell the thing....Much like real life...just leaving the yard costs you $20 some where some how....yay capitalism....ffs

I heard dark sectors were getting some love here soon so maybe that will help with credit farming....ATM though it is lacking and a chore.

Agreed 100%.

We shouldn't be paying credits alongside trading the statues for a clump of Endo.

It's just not worth it for me.

23 minutes ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

It is the better part of my game time now...and without a booster I just cant imagine..

The pain of farming credits varies.

Since I spam a fair amount of Tiko,Sedna (spy) and Hieracon, Pluto (DS Exca). I can get a million in up to 3 days for my small bursts of time.

It's a helluva chore to burn out on, but it's...ugh, possible.

EDIT: Grammar :x

Edited by MagnusFury

24 minutes ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

Agreed credit farming has been nerfed with the big bat.

It is the better part of my game time now...and without a booster I just cant imagine...I am mr 20 too so it's not like I am new and don't have access to lor and sorties.

Plus trading in dojo costs even if you are the seller...

I never realized it till yesterday when I tried to sell a prime mod...The dude I was selling it to didn't have the 1MILLION credits he needed to buy plus plat and I needed I dont remember how much but I didn't have enough to sell the thing....Much like real life...just leaving the yard costs you $20 some where some how....yay capitalism....ffs

I heard dark sectors were getting some love here soon so maybe that will help with credit farming....ATM though it is lacking and a chore.

To be fair, in real life it's taxes, not capitalism, that costs you just for being there...

And in the game...

On 10/9/2016 at 10:23 AM, BlackCoMerc said:

To be fair, in real life it's taxes, not capitalism, that costs you just for being there...

And in the game...

To be fair. Capitalism has failed from day 1 .

It is the number 1 problem causing institution afflicting humanity.

It will be the undoing of our existence.

The trade for those sculptures for endo makes no sense at all.

She says she'll trade them but we still have to pay credits for that trade. We get the worst deal in the history of business.

I know some people find those sculptures all over but I don't so I kept the ones I found for my ship. I don't have many credits either so I flat out refuse to pay that cost. 

If this gets changed, I will have to message support because I just spent 1 mil for 41k endo. I think it is equivalent to the trade tax of a legendary core which makes sense seeing primed mods cost 40k endo and I spent 1,008,000 credits for 41k

1 hour ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Best thing we can all do, is just not make the trades with Maroo at all. Ever. 

To be honest, if I find a star or sculpture I do. I dont ever try and search for sculptures, though. There is literally no point in ever finding one.

I get them in trade chat, and for around 50p (that's the total loss after selling and buying things) i ended up getting enough for 41k endo. I think they are a nice alternative to legendary cores, sorties, and maxing things