Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moved from Xbox to Pc

(XBOX)AOW BLOODSTRONG

Question

13 answers to this question

Unfortunately, it's not possible to do that. An account created within a platform can't be used on another due to differences in game versions and legal agreements.

But DE might in the future make more of the "account migration" events in which it was possible to do just that, even tho permanently.

Edited by dadaddadada

6 minutes ago, (XB1)AOW BLOODSTRONG said:

That is so dumb... I just want my freaking email address...Can I delte my xbox account then?

big mistake there... you do that then you would have wasted all that time ...

as much as we want to play with consoles and stuff (cross-platforming) we can't because consoles are updates behind us and as @dadaddadada said it's not going to happen for legal reasons

You should be able to use your current e-mail address to create a PC account; Console accounts do not log into the Warframe server(s) with e-mail addresses; they log in with Xbox Live or PSN IDs.

As long as the e-mail address you used to create your Xbox Live account is a valid one, you should be able to use the same e-mail address to create a PC account. 

However, as others have mentioned, Console and PC accounts are separate; by creating a PC account you will have two accounts which progress separately and do not carry over.