Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenge games on Warframe

RAVEN-kipper

Guys I'm doing warframe challenges! For example I did a challenge recently where I only used a bow and had to remain full stealth run(enemies don't see me and react to my presence). Then I tried doing a no hud/stealth run. Any way the point is I've become a god on warframe I need to challenge myself in the most brutal sadistic ways. Someone PLEASE come up with brutal challenges for me to do. I want suffer

Also I wrote challenge games on league that should say warframe. Sorry I was playing league

Edited by RAVEN-kipper

11 minutes ago, RAVEN-kipper said:

Guys I'm doing warframe challenges! For example I did a challenge recently where I only used a bow and had to remain full stealth run(enemies don't see me and react to my presence). Then I tried doing a no hud/stealth run. Any way the point is I've become a god on warframe I need to challenge myself in the most brutal sadistic ways. Someone PLEASE come up with brutal challenges for me to do. I want suffer

You are to use Limbo woth only dark dagger equipped. Now defeat raptors. You are not allowed to dmg ANYTHING other than the raptor. No rakta dark dagger. Just dark dagger

Edited by AngryBAsian

34 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Do the Exterminate on Sedna with Trinity and only using EV (no weapons and other abilities) and without the Augment.

You evil bastard I'll do it

40 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

Beat Kela De Thaym solo with an unmodded excal and a lato modded however you want.

Can't do that I don't have excalibur

45 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Take a warframe and weapon with only utility mods (no damage, survival, or power mods. Things like ammo, knockdown resist and the like) and do a level 40 solo intercept mission for 3 waves.

Hmmmm I'll try it