Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fashionship discussion

(PSN)reddragonhrcro

As we all know Fashionframe has become a big element in the community and now Fashionship(or whatever we are going to call it) is slowly making its way up aswell.As of lately lots of decorative items have been added for the customization of the Liset/Orbiter interior and people have started to make the most out of it.

This thread is pruely for discussing about decorative items and ways to decorate the interior, talking about ideas for stuff that could be added or currently present items as they are or if something about them should be changed.

Ok here's my input on the matter.

-The wallpaper displays were one of the first items to start with this trend.They are great but sadly image selection is rather limited, would be nice if we could select all of the artwork present in the codex as there are some amazing pics and concepts.

-Ayatan trasures are amazing, the way they work and are obtained is great, would be nice if there were more different models(we can atleast hope they add more in the future) and if some were a bit more simple and elegant(like a trophy or statue)

-Decorative resource items, a great addition however as some members and youtubers have pointed out, its a missed opportunity for them to not be craftable using the resources for the respectable item(which would be great for people who have insane ammounts of those resources) making them an decorative item thats obtainable with crafting, while still keeping the option to purchase with plat for those who don't have the resources or the time to build them.In addition to those exclusive furniture items could have been added that can only be purchased with plat which would be more elegant compared to the resource ones.

So yeah thats what I had on mind for now.

41 minutes ago, Fionntan said:

Would love a display for my "toys" :wink: 

Examples:

Reveal hidden contents

600px-MoneyTalks_19.jpg

GunRoom.jpg

and of course one for our frames with color scheme of my liking ~

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for iron man suit display

[/spoilers]

That's my 2 cents.

Gonna have to agree with you in the toys there - a weapon rack to display my trophy weapons on would be absolutely fantastic. 'Frame displays might be a little weird lore-wise (without giving away spoilers), but since when has that bump in the tracks halted the mighty FashionTrain™?

Personally, I would really like some bigger posters for the artwork, and maybe at least one piece of memorabilia from every quest that we complete that we can set down as a decoration, like the urn from Sands of Inaros. Maybe something like a half-built Mirage piece for Secret Messages, or a broken Ascaris thingamadooter whatever-that-Bioshock-esque-inhibiter-thing-that-Vor-put-on-us-was-called from Vor's Prize?

(or DE could maybe give us some toys for my Kavat to play with prettyplease)

a room dedicated for displaying weapons and frame would be awesome. 

also the display things badly need more art/pics added.  -a mechanic where you can upload your own photo/screenshot and display it would be awesome, its not like anyone but you is going to see it...I dunno might be too complicated and but it was just an idea. 

I would absolutely love a display room to display frames and weapons

(we even have 2 doors, one of which could lead to a room that could serve such a purpose ;) )

inb4 topic hijacked by display room idea

Edited by VaykorKek

5 hours ago, NightSpider99 said:

Gonna have to agree with you in the toys there - a weapon rack to display my trophy weapons on would be absolutely fantastic. 'Frame displays might be a little weird lore-wise (without giving away spoilers), but since when has that bump in the tracks halted the mighty FashionTrain™?

4 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

a room dedicated for displaying weapons and frame would be awesome. 

Maybe put the displays for warframe inside the Operator room to avoid spoilers? Or have a special room that unlocks after Second Dream.

But allow the weapons to be displayed anywhere. Would love to be able to display all of my favorite weapons in the orbiter.

personally I'll probably just end up doing like the rest and putting Ayatan sculptures everywhere.. when console gets them.... aaaaany day now....

8 hours ago, Fionntan said:

Would love a display for my "toys" :wink: 

Examples:

Reveal hidden contents

600px-MoneyTalks_19.jpg

GunRoom.jpg

and of course one for our frames with color scheme of my liking ~

Hide contents

Image result for iron man suit display

[/spoilers]

That's my 2 cents.

so would I. I would like a multi-room armoury with the appropriate backdrop for each faction's weapons:

- a pristine white and Gold room for Prime and Prisma weapons.

- a standard grey room for Tenno weapons.

- a khaki-green room with some ugly panels and yellow light for Grineer weapons.

- a silver and blue futuristic room for Corpus weapons.

- an infested room for infested weapons. (but kept under control of course.)

16 hours ago, NightSpider99 said:

Personally, I would really like some bigger posters for the artwork, and maybe at least one piece of memorabilia from every quest that we complete that we can set down as a decoration, like the urn from Sands of Inaros. Maybe something like a half-built Mirage piece for Secret Messages, or a broken Ascaris thingamadooter whatever-that-Bioshock-esque-inhibiter-thing-that-Vor-put-on-us-was-called from Vor's Prize?

(or DE could maybe give us some toys for my Kavat to play with prettyplease)

Oh yeah quest memorabilia would be amazing, actually suggested this to Steve on his twitter(he liked the tweet btw) back then when people were asking for the Sacred Urn to be added as a decorative item for completeing the quest.Would be cool if Vor's Janus Key(or a replica of it) was added as a decoration item for the first quest and have it float and rotate on a stand just like the syndicate marks that we can get from them.(also sincewe lost void keys in favour of relice it would be a nice way for them to return, atleast as decoration).

So yeah something I surely would love to see.

• 4 weeks later...