Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we have Elevator music?

(PSN)ATreidezz

I'd say yes to this. imagine, a cacophony of violence and loud gunfire and screaming, then the doors close and some smooth jazz plays as you reload your guns/use restores/ whatever it is people do on elevators. then you hear the gentle *ding*, the doors open and ULTRA LOUD BATTLE SOUNDS AGAIN!

7 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Hehe, and it would be funny to hear a damaged version on Derelict and a modified version for Infested presence.

the Infested one should let out a horrifying scream when you reach the other floor, after all, it could be painful for the infestation if it's attached to the lift, going up and down all the time.

9 hours ago, Senpai-Pie said:

For industrial war "pigs" like the Grineer it would be extremely unfitting.

that's why their elevators would be voiced by Vay Hek. "GOING UP, TENNO!!"

What a great idea... Lets see:

- cheesy elevator music for the corpus
- propaganda for the grineer (@radastir: you're a genius!!)
- something etheral/angelic in the void
- warped version of the above when infested (depending on tileset)

"ting" when reaching destination (grineer could be a bell-sound) which slightly alerts nearby enemies

But then I also want "surprise stops" where you find a bunch of enemies who were waiting for the elevator...

Edited by ComCray

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'd say yes to this. imagine, a cacophony of violence and loud gunfire and screaming, then the doors close and some smooth jazz plays as you reload your guns/use restores/ whatever it is people do on elevators. then you hear the gentle *ding*, the doors open and ULTRA LOUD BATTLE SOUNDS AGAIN!

2 hours ago, ComCray said:

But then I also want "surprise stops" where you find a bunch of enemies who were waiting for the elevator...

59 minutes ago, Dewsitine said:

Also would be nice if the AI are able to use and activate the elevator. Imagine the troll that the AI can do, but I want my elevator music and a chair to sit in. An elevator is not a true elevator without some kind of music.

26 minutes ago, CipherXV said:

I am all for the *Ting* sound

Would enjoy hearing Corpus lady say "You have arrived to your floor"

??

Imagine if those people are warframes & the enemies are the corrupted

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

• 2 weeks later...