Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Drops

MVReed

Question

So, I've been recently farming for Ivara. I've spent 4-5 hours trying to just get a single part of her, being the systems as it is generally the first to get. I've been on the node "Bode" on Ceres, and have done it upwards of 12-30 times, and yet I still haven't gotten a piece. Is there any better way of getting them to drop in some fashion ?

18 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

hack every terminal without triggering the alarms in any of them

That's not needed.

As long as you have all 3 data I believe you still can get the part.

The only tips for ivara farming is knowing "where does each part loot" and that can be learnt on the wiki.

I've checked the wiki to where they drop, completed all the vaults, and still no luck. I've never gotten a single part, and I still can't, even when I do nothing but that mission.
Why, Warframe. Why.
Can't a man just get his 11th warframe?

Edited by MVReed

I'm not trying to brag, but...
I got Ivara's blueprint & neuroptics twice in a row after doing 6 - 7 missions.
I'm sorry but what happened is nothing short of an RNG miracle that would be too good to be left untold.

If you're trying to farm for the parts I mentioned, I recommend doing the Neptune spy mission (forgot what it's called, Leimodea?). Run with Loki or Ash and if you want, carry only one weapon since it levels it up like crazy (takes about 7 - 8 runs to level a weapon from unranked to rank 30). And a whilst this may be a strange tip, sometimes you get something you want the most when you're not expecting it, I have 3 of her parts, all of which I got unintentionally.

Good luck and may RNG be with you.

14 hours ago, MVReed said:

Might as well just give up at this point, I've done it like 20 more times and I still haven't gotten it

If RNG is being a d-bag to you then go do something else.  There is no point in beating your head against the wall and get frustrated by it.  I'll personally run a mission 3-5 times a day and I either get the thing I want or I have something to do tomorrow.

Just a note to throw in, i just finished building her, she took 117 runs in total for me, some its only 12, its a luck based since it not a constant drop, i do the stealths undetected since it gives bonus affinity (loki with a dagger build up to 20+ stealth kills, net 140,000 affinty each run, i feel like it gives better drops but maybe thats just optimistic) loki can cheese these too, he throw down a decoy and switch teleport to bypass these easily. (also tripping all the alarms adds the exterminate which makes it take longer)

8 hours ago, CorbenikTheRebirth said:

Just a note to throw in, i just finished building her, she took 117 runs in total for me, some its only 12, its a luck based since it not a constant drop, i do the stealths undetected since it gives bonus affinity (loki with a dagger build up to 20+ stealth kills, net 140,000 affinty each run, i feel like it gives better drops but maybe thats just optimistic) loki can cheese these too, he throw down a decoy and switch teleport to bypass these easily. (also tripping all the alarms adds the exterminate which makes it take longer)

May we see your build? :O (also trying to farm Ivara using a Loki...)

RNG on Ivara is a pain.  It's got very specific requirements to get the parts and getting those requirements don't always get you a part due to the parts being in a big stack of other things which have a higher chance of dropping. 

I have to say I'd personally prefer another boss to fight for Ivara and ash actually...

8 hours ago, Irixa said:

May we see your build? :O (also trying to farm Ivara using a Loki...)

Sure, My loki build (all maxed) is Aura: Energy Siphon, Mods: Narrow Minded, Rush, Primed Flow, Constitution, Primed Coninuity, oxerextended, speed drift, cunning drift, Exilus Slot, Coaction Drift. Its built to stay invis all the time and be able to decoy and switch tele at max range and also sprint as hardcore as possible haha. Also my Melee weapon rakta dark dagger which make you stealthier while equipped giving a good safety net while you recast your invis.

5 minutes ago, CorbenikTheRebirth said:

Sure, My loki build (all maxed) is Aura: Energy Siphon, Mods: Narrow Minded, Rush, Primed Flow, Constitution, Primed Coninuity, oxerextended, speed drift, cunning drift, Exilus Slot, Coaction Drift. Its built to stay invis all the time and be able to decoy and switch tele at max range and also sprint as hardcore as possible haha. Also my Melee weapon rakta dark dagger which make you stealthier while equipped giving a good safety net while you recast your invis.

Thanks! :D