Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

an easy way to get rage ?

Pmueck3

Question

Hello,

i'v been farming for rage for quite a while (8houres orso) and i still haven't found a single one. i know you can find it in the grineer napalms so i run every single mission that even hase those . i know it hase a very small chance to drop but 8 houres is quite alot for a single mod O_o , is there no easier way and faster way to get this mod ?

13 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Pmueck3 said:

Hello,

i'v been farming for rage for quite a while (8houres orso) and i still haven't found a single one. i know you can find it in the grineer napalms so i run every single mission that even hase those . i know it hase a very small chance to drop but 8 houres is quite alot for a single mod O_o , is there no easier way and faster way to get this mod ?

try running with Nekros, Hydroid (with Pilfering Swarm Aug), Ivara, or Atlas (with Ore Gaze Augment) for additional loot drops

if all else fails, buy it off of another player for like 15-30Plat

5 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I suggest you do void missions (CAP, EXT) and farm for the special containers in secret rooms. I got all of my rage from those XD 

I can give you one for free though 

well that would be great :D , finnaly the search for it would be over.

30 minutes ago, ashrah said:

get master tief and play void open all lokers secret rooms...or u can trade in chat

master thief makes zero difference in finding rage in the void.  random mods come out of breakable containers not lockers.

that said, the void containers are by far the best source of the mod as others have said.

Just now, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

master thief makes zero difference in finding rage in the void.  random mods come out of breakable containers not lockers.

that said, the void containers are by far the best source of the mod as others have said.

its helps to open lockers...