The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

give us infinite ammo

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

*Points at Tonkor, Synoid Simulor, Tigris series, and every other gun that would be even more broken as hell if this happened*

EDIT: Just thought of more.

*points at Akstilleto Prime, Atomos, Twin Grakata, Synoid Gammacor, Boar Prime (sorta-kinda), Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, Kohm, and on and on and on...*

Edited by Jackviator

9 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

*Points at Tonkor, Synoid Simulor, Tigris series, and every other gun that would be even more broken as hell if this happened*

I'm curious as to how you manage to run out of ammo with these guns. Especially the Tigris.

Personally, I'd point out Ignis, Amprex, Grakata, and other continous/rapid fire weapons that will inevitable run out of ammo.

14 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

tigirs, tonkor, and simulor dont really suffer from ammo issues

but ammos a good balance for the bullet hose users :P

Edited by hazerddex

7 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

I'm curious as to how you manage to run out of ammo with these guns. Especially the Tigris.

Personally, I'd point out Ignis, Amprex, Grakata, and other continous/rapid fire weapons that will inevitable run out of ammo.

Exactly. All top tier guns are ammo efficient

37 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

Well yeah they're more ammo efficient than normal but still. They're OP enough as it is.

Also, just thought of more. Edited up top.

Edited by Jackviator
moved up top

4 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

you'd have to multiply all reload times by like 10 to balnc it out at all, and probably cut everything's damage in half, maybe by more than that.

basically this is a terrible idea that has no place in this game. give up

No, you would not. You would just need to take the time it takes to get all the bursts from an ammo pie and divide that by the number of reloads a weapon gets when it has full reserves then add that to the new standard reload time.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame
clarification

6 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Yeah, it feels closer to Serious Sam or Quake.

Those are the exact same gaming genres as Doom; a completely different genre than what Warframe would fit into (and not just because of the FPS aspect to these games). Unlimited ammo wouldn't work as a concept for Warframe.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

I can just stop and use a pie and have full ammo anyway. This would actually make them less OP since you would be adjusting their reloads times to make up for the infinite ammo.

reported

What do you want to report? 

His opinion about how stupid your idea is? He is right 100% lol 

Whenever the word "infinite" stay with "balance", you're gonna say an idiocy.

Why even pick things up at all?

How about we start the game, get all the things, let the computer play it for us.
Then we can receive an email that reads itself out loud, and our robot nanny can pats us on the back and burp us after we're tube fed..

OK, sorry. That is the Extreme extreme end of the spectrum.
But where does it end?
We already have Ammo Mutation, and a robot that flies around and brings ammo to us, and also converts it to our ammo..

Till then, I'll just get one of those tipping drinking birds to bob up and down and hit 4 while I cook..