Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where should I farm for Archwing and Archgun/melee mods?

VerinESC

Question

15 answers to this question

Some mods are just obtainable from Grineer, others just from Corpus and some from both fractions. The wiki and codex can help find the enemies you want to kill. Good for levelling are the Interception on Uranus (Caelus) and the Mobile Defense on Neptune (Salacia). Good luck. :)

Transmutation works as well. I regularly just get Archwing mods.

Edited by tsoa

4 hours ago, tsoa said:

Some mods are just obtainable from Grineer, others just from Corpus and some from both fractions. The wiki and codex can help find the enemies you want to kill. Good for levelling are the Interception on Uranus (Caelus) and the Mobile Defense on Neptune (Salacia). Good luck. :)

Transmutation works as well. I regularly just get Archwing mods.

Any particular mission types or nodes you would recommend doing for the mods, I'm already doing Salacia with good results 

The golden Arwchwing mods for the gun and the melee like Comet Blast are mission rewards for the Sabotage on Jupiter and the Mobile Defense on Neptune and maybe also for the other ones. They are all transmutable.

The Interception on Caelus (Uranus) is against Grineer. So probably a good spot to farm for Grineer mods.

Edited by tsoa

On 10/23/2016 at 10:10 PM, Gelkor said:

Which ones are you missing? 

After checking yesterday just a couple of the gold ones, I think it was slash/puncture that I haven't got yet but will probably by the time I have ranked all weapons there

Edit: Just figured you meant which other mods am I missing, Shell Rush, Blazing Steel, and System Reroute I think are the only other ones I need, apart from eyes of blight mods which I apparently missed

Edited by VerinESC

On 10/24/2016 at 0:29 AM, tsoa said:

The golden Arwchwing mods for the gun and the melee like Comet Blast are mission rewards for the Sabotage on Jupiter and the Mobile Defense on Neptune and maybe also for the other ones. They are all transmutable.

The Interception on Caelus (Uranus) is against Grineer. So probably a good spot to farm for Grineer mods.

Thank you very much, that should be all of them, apart from Shell Rush which is an exterminate reward