Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do I need to put prime reach or reach to ack & brunt

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Question

11 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Na, wouldn't make enough of a difference to be worth it, it's a close range weapon through and through, but with final harbinger it has more than enough mobility to make up for it.

Yup, i also think the same.
Quite useless to put mod that extend range for for a close range weapon :wink:

3 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

Ummmm always primed version is better. Why do you want normal version???

If you need 1 more forma, just play a little more and level your weapon to have 1 more polarity. 

Its not so much "which should I put on" but more, should I even think about putting either one on.

Since Primed Reach is a partial power and partial preference mod.  I would suggest taking the weapon to Jupiter - IO Defense

Use the floor tiles in the starting room to measure distance as you use ONLY the first attack without stances and creep your way to a crate until you hit it. Screen shot if needed then do the same with Primed Reach and decide for yourself if it's worth a mod slot. You can also use your map marker but it's less accurate than using the floor tiles.

I tend to use Primed Reach on most Dual Swords and ALL Hammers, Heavy Blades, Staves, Polearms, Whips, Blade-Whips,

Edited by Xzorn

The Ack and Brunt has a base of 20% crit chance, which makes it crit viable, meaning that if you want to get the most of it, you should use the Shadow Debt mods.

This is the build that I use on my Ack and Brunt:

t8PQJVf.png

If you don't use Life Strike, you can replace it with True Steel, Buzz Cut, or any other mod that would increase your damage.