Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to deal with abussive players

Phoenixriderx

Question

15 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Phoenixriderx said:

So nightmare mods are on and we have a "friendly fire on" mode. How do we deal with a player who is doing nothing but killing his own team mates then teabaging them? 

return the favor. I always do this :laugh: I remembered in battlefield 3, some team mates killed me to steal my helicopter, then I used a tank and destroyed all tanks, heli, ... in that match.

Edited by (PS4)Bosnia_Akhalar

I had my first real experience in 8 months of warframe of an abusive player yesterday.  My wife and I both dropped into the Earth Dark sector defense to level up kit and were joined by a limbo who activated a massive rift and if you tried to step outside  and do anything they spent more time trying to keep you in the rift.  We just left the squad and found a better group.  It's kinda sad as I like playing Limbo but now understand why some players do just leave when seeing one.

I've got a few screenshots but no video so I'll report them but I'm not convinced much will get done as the sheer reputation of Limbo in general says this is a problem.  Friendly fire will only make it worse (my wife kept accidentally kept attaching he castanas to me when we played a nightmare mode on invite only so I'm glad I've not met an idiot with a tonkor yet in one of these missions.

Thanks for the feedback. I found out that I can see him through recently played players and there was a report section. I reported him for harassment. The thing is I'm a new players, I've started a couple weeks ago and my knowledge of the game so far is very poor. I honestly thought he did it accidentaly until he called a "legit" move and "fun". Well he killed the whole party untill no one had anymore revives and finished the mission solo. Apparently when that happens you don't get the mission reward either.

50 minutes ago, Phoenixriderx said:

So nightmare mods are on and we have a "friendly fire on" mode. How do we deal with a player who is doing nothing but killing his own team mates then teabaging them? 

Limbo' banish, Mag' bullet attraction, 

Or easy, KoS him back. just take it as that player is the Stalker, and with the thoughts of free bps from him.

51 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

Probably just leave the squad and find friends to play with or be lucky in another pubby squad. TBH, there are no real ways to handle these people other than to report them via support, but then again I don't feel support would do much with it

I was called being lazy in my own thread when I said something similar like DE couldn't do much with it.

It is sad to learn there are always sicko who tried to think of all ways to spoil people's fun rather than enjoy the game with others. 

It is also sad that DE failed to see the downside of this friendly fire mode, though I'm sure their intention wasn't bad but just failed to see the side-effects.