The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if we could dismantle frames and get more than just credits from them?

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

I have a really hard time just grinding to get more frames to upgrade my mastery rank, and them once they are at level 30, either they are not as good as I thought, or they are  abilities aren't really that good, or they are too weak, or for lack of inventory space, or for whatever reason I have to discart it - but I only get credits from it!

Why can't we do like the kubrows or kavats and fuse them together? And get something more?
Sugestion1: Fuse their passive abilities into another frame (we could even fuse multiple passive abilities on the same frame).
Sugestion2: Get the afinity transfered to another (not all of it, of course, or people would just use the same afinity over and over again to upgrade frames and get mastery rank) but maybe 1/2 or 1/3... whatever, you decide.
Sugestion3: Get Endo. One could choose between getting credits or a good amount of endo. Because Vitality, Steel Fiber, etc are some of the most common and necessary mods, but are very hard to upgrade.

Or all of the above... What do you think?

30 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Sugestion1: Fuse their passive abilities into another frame (we could even fuse multiple passive abilities on the same frame).

As moist as this makes me, I think this may be a bit too exploitable. Imagine a Chroma that has a passive Equilibrium, can't get knocked down, deals harder Slash procs, deals extra damage with swords, gets into a Sacrophagus when killed, can grapple the wall for 50 seconds, has further slides....

*ahem* Sorry, started drooling there for a second.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Sugestion2: Get the afinity transfered to another (not all of it, of course, or people would just use the same afinity over and over again to upgrade frames and get mastery rank) but maybe 1/2 or 1/3... whatever, you decide.

This. So much this.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Sugestion3: Get Endo. One could choose between getting credits or a good amount of endo. Because Vitality, Steel Fiber, etc are some of the most common and necessary mods, but are very hard to upgrade.

*bows down to my new lord and savior*

39 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

I have a really hard time just grinding to get more frames to upgrade my mastery rank, and them once they are at level 30, either they are not as good as I thought, or they are  abilities aren't really that good, or they are too weak, or for lack of inventory space, or for whatever reason I have to discart it - but I only get credits from it!

Why can't we do like the kubrows or kavats and fuse them together? And get something more?

I suddenly got this image of unholy union between a dog and a cat and their weird crossbreed offspring.

Suggestion 1: yeah, potentially overpowered and probably not gonna happen.

Suggestion 2: doesn't seem to be worth it considering how easy it is to level a weapon

Suggestion 3: gotta be a lot of endo because again, easy to obtain resources. It would be better if we can turn them in for rare resources like nitain or a load of oxium.

But your idea that a fully leveled frame should be worth more than credit is definitely good. I think that it should be applied to all the gear besides frame. For example, you turn in a fully level frame or weapon, you get a supped up forma back which give additional polarity without decreasing gear level.

6 hours ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Suggestion 1: Limit this to two passives only, The warframe's and another's. Even so make a few unavailable to be fused with (Chroma, Equinox, Ember, etc.)

Suggestion 2: Eh, not really in for affinity. Incredibly easy to level weapons.

Suggestion 3:  I would see this as likely because sculptures give out 1 and half sortie's worth of endo which is not much considering that majority of mods need only about 1000 endo to max excluding the r10 mods. If we were to dismantle warframes, I'd suggest 5000 endo because they aren't easy to come by.

7 hours ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Certainly not. Far too strong.

Potentially abusable, and doesn't really fit with the lore, I think.

I would probably use it, though.

Given the amount of Credits they give back, it wouldn't be worth it.

22 minutes ago, Dracario said:

I'd suggest 5000 endo because they aren't easy to come by.

This man is a comedian. If I could get lots of endo by building 'frames, I would build a distressing number of Oberons.

17 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

How about:  You get yer taters and formas back.

If it is a frame/weapon you don't really like at level 30 you really aren't going to spend forma on it... But still, if you did, it would be a good idea to get something back for your effort.

10 hours ago, ChronoEclipse said:

This man is a comedian. If I could get lots of endo by building 'frames, I would build a distressing number of Oberons.

I talked about this with the idea only working for new frames/weapons. Frames/weapons you build a second time don't even get you afinity, so it would be unaplicable... However, I am not against idea to get something out of building AND upgrading multiple times the same weapon/frame.

16 hours ago, Surly4Panda said:

But your idea that a fully leveled frame should be worth more than credit is definitely good. I think that it should be applied to all the gear besides frame. For example, you turn in a fully level frame or weapon, you get a supped up forma back which give additional polarity without decreasing gear level.

Thank you. I'm just putting the idea out there. The community and DE will then decide if it is worth it.

Chroma that has passive equillibrium, can't be knocked down when touching the ground, gets up faster when knocked down in the air, doesn't do hard landings, has increased damage and duration on slash procs, has increased duration on ALL procs, has a longer combo counter, fires faster with dual secondaries, gets heals from killing, gets heals from melee finishing, does bonus damage with swords, receives energy and a strength bonus when lit on fire, can revive faster, can add extra electric damage to shots (which is then multiplied by vex armor and crits), is innately silent, has a chance to freeze melee enemies, can create tentacles on slam attacks, can apply radiation to enemies hit by abilities (so anyone shooting at him), gets bonus health when not equipping a melee, has innate vacuum while bullet jumping, can stick to walls FOREVER, has bonuses in the rift (not that that matters), gets bonus armor when allies are near, and can literally revive himself.

I want it

11 hours ago, ShiraHagane said:

Chroma that has passive equillibrium, can't be knocked down when touching the ground, gets up faster when knocked down in the air, doesn't do hard landings, has increased damage and duration on slash procs, has increased duration on ALL procs, has a longer combo counter, fires faster with dual secondaries, gets heals from killing, gets heals from melee finishing, does bonus damage with swords, receives energy and a strength bonus when lit on fire, can revive faster, can add extra electric damage to shots (which is then multiplied by vex armor and crits), is innately silent, has a chance to freeze melee enemies, can create tentacles on slam attacks, can apply radiation to enemies hit by abilities (so anyone shooting at him), gets bonus health when not equipping a melee, has innate vacuum while bullet jumping, can stick to walls FOREVER, has bonuses in the rift (not that that matters), gets bonus armor when allies are near, and can literally revive himself.

I want it

I have him (he is awesome) and he does have all those abilities, but not all at the same time (energy color choice as diferent effects) and he is soooo slow.

8 hours ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

I have him (he is awesome) and he does have all those abilities, but not all at the same time (energy color choice as diferent effects) and he is soooo slow.

>"Chroma"

>"slow"

>same speed as half the frames

>only has one of those abilities with ice