Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CRAZY lore speculation

(PSN)Kamil-the-KamiKa

Question

First of all....... Warframe support is the BEST because I bought a weapon that coated me 200 plat accidentally and I contacted Warframe support and my whole clan kept saying it's going to take a week for it to be solved....... It was solve within minutes so thank DE for having best customer service!

Anyway I wanna talk lore (I dont know if you noticed but im obsessed with the story of Warframe and to speculate a bit:

Firstly I wonder how the orokin look like and I and many other people think that they look like robots and the not actually in the flesh so I wonder how that will look like in the game and by robots I mean they're going to be in these warframe look a  like robot suits and if You ever went on Google Images and search up the orokin you will see these this thing that look like the aliens in halo and it's really really cool looking

also I ever wonder if the Lotus Will get killed and I know it might seem weird but actually want it to happen because like in my mind I see the Lotus getting killed and then the tenno so mad they end up Revealing the true power then they just kill every sentient in a single cry of despair (I know extremely stretched is a nice way of saying it)

I will update this thread with lots more o' things ?

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

8 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

First of all....... Warframe support is the BEST because I bought a weapon that coated me 200 plat accidentally and I contacted Warframe support and my whole clan kept saying it's going to take a week for it to be solved....... It was solve within minutes so thank DE for having best customer service!

Anyway I wanna talk lore (I dont know if you noticed but im obsessed with the story of Warframe and to speculate a bit:

Firstly I wonder how the orokin look like and I and many other people think that they look like robots and the not actually in the flesh so I wonder how that will look like in the game and by robots I mean they're going to be in these warframe look a  like robot suits and if You ever went on Google Images and search up the orokin you will see these this thing that look like the aliens in halo and it's really really cool looking

also I ever wonder if the Lotus Will get killed and I know it might seem weird but actually want it to happen because like in my mind I see the Lotus getting killed and then the tenno so mad they end up Revealing the true power then they just kill every sentient in a single cry of despair (I know extremely stretched is a nice way of saying it)

I will update this thread with lots more o' things ?

Google images might not be the best place to get your lore information, as most of the pictures you will find is most likely Fanart and therefor not to be taken as fact.

Orokin would look human because they are human.
maybe some changes to facial/physical features... but no over the top anatomy changes.

second dream quest related:

for a good idea of what Orokin might look like, complete the Second Dream and look at your operator.

Edited by BaIthazar

Well, considering that the Corpus and Tenno are remnants of the Orokin Empire (not saying they're from the Elite Class or whatever, mind you), my assumption is that they may have looked more or less like humans, albeit with some genetic modifications to make them appear to be perfect (symmetrical and without signs of blemish nor age), and with perhaps a tinge of gold in their skin pigmentation, along with golden flowing locks of hair.

I imagine it was like a society comprised entirely of slight variations of Brad Pitt and Diane Kruger.

So far as the Lotus dying goes...I don't expect that would have a chance of happening until DE's true endgame arrives (near/post MR 30 content). If she had to, I'm sure it would be some sort of noble sacrifice to save all the Tenno from a genocide device.

Yeah support are often awesome like this ( for my personal experience)

for the orokin multiple theory can be applyed.

They are either

1 - A supreme kind who looked perfect and didn't aged

2 - A kind able to project themself into surrogate prety much like we saw some other technologie ( hum hum tenno ) and they lost their surrogate and are stuck as blue light floating around on lua

3- They were pretty much human cured from infestation thats why hunhow is calling our favorite Salad V an Orokin.

4- Trunks is totaly derailing and need to be put back in place by someone speaking french or sign language Nah just dont.

Edited by trunks013

Speculation is all we really have until the DEv's give us enough information to have a solid grasp of what is and isn't.

Some of the best speculation I've found is given to us by StallorD, and covers areas that I'm certain many people haven't even though to consider.
It's a fascinating series to watch nonetheless even if you don't quite agree with everything in it because it gets you thinking about things you thought you once knew.

Here's a link to his series as it is so far on YT: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTHakyFGvV0x4-ngF7nITjj_Dg7xJ1OP