Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream Re playable Qeasiton

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So DE hope to give us the choice to Re-play the 2nd Dream within the next update (Hopefully today). However as much as I whuold LOVE to re-do it, I have one big concern. And that is Will the second dream quest re-set our Operators?. This includes: Cosmetics/Focus & Points gathered from it.

While I am not to fussed about the Focus side, I am worried about the Cosmetic side (Cuz Fashion-Frame, End game). I am not wanting to lose it, due to I wished to replay the Quest. So do you think we'll get a choice to save our Cosmetics, like we can do with Warframes & Weapons? (A.B.C). If we save it this will allow us to just click the saved one and go from there.

Leigon

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Will the second dream quest re-set our Operators?. This includes: Cosmetics/Focus & Points gathered from it.

Honnestly, i really don't think so. Maybe the quest will eventually resets your tenno's cosmetics, (some kind of glitch would not surprise me) and you will have to choose his clothes again, but no big deal.

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

do you think we'll get a choice to save our Cosmetics, like we can do with Warframes & Weapons? (A.B.C).

Relax, you won't loose anything.

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Thanks guys

We'll see when it comes out huh?

Yeah. I'm expecting today's update to have this kind of issue too, though, unless when the Operator part comes up it uses the already available data. I'm also skeptical of seeing if the quest status will count as unfinished for The War Within (say you're replaying it and TWW releases midst your playthrough -- will it be recognized as finished?)