The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About my Kubrow, and competing with her for kills

(PSN)THEROTTINGDOG

Interesting name for a Kubrow, as Baba Yaga (Jaga in my case) is well known creature here :D
I would show my kubrows stats, but for unknown reason it always shows 0 kills, even tho she has over 220 milion of exp gained as I use her since the first day Kubrows were released (my very first kubrow hatched).

47 minutes ago, Sangoma said:

...even tho she has over 220 milion of exp gained as I use her since the first day Kubrows were released (my very first kubrow hatched).

Wow that's serious Kubrow love.  Kudos to you.  =)

EDIT:  it's kind of a pity we can't put focus lenses on our pets/sentinels...  (or can we?  haven't kept up to date.)

Edited by sushidubya

1 hour ago, sushidubya said:

EDIT:  it's kind of a pity we can't put focus lenses on our pets/sentinels...  (or can we?  haven't kept up to date.)

Sadly you cannot put lens on your pets, but I really hope it will change someday.

And my bad, not over 220 millions, but still close to 210 millions :D
Though as I have said, shows 0 kills, no idea why.

There she is

Soon after i got her:
vwshnc.jpg

And now:

20161102185430_1_by_gochna-dan6j9a.jpg

20161102185539_1_by_gochna-dan6j90.jpg

Edited by Sangoma

2 hours ago, Sangoma said:

Sadly you cannot put lens on your pets, but I really hope it will change someday.

And my bad, not over 220 millions, but still close to 210 millions :D
Though as I have said, shows 0 kills, no idea why.

There she is

Soon after i got her:
vwshnc.jpg
And now:

20161102185430_1_by_gochna-dan6j9a.jpg

You should have called her "Stalker's little girl"

Edited by Ibro156

I am sad that only the Huras keeps kill count, seeing all of your kubrows is pretty awesome. I feel like some people who don't like Kubrows don't understand precept mod configuration. Nice to know I'm not the only Kubrow lover here, one thing I love doing is using augment cards on Ember or Saryn and casting on my Kubrow sometimes we even cast two different kinds of powers on our kubrows like Frost and Ember so now you have a Kubrow that does 100% extra blast damage.

4 hours ago, (PS4)THEROTTINGDOG said:

I am sad that only the Huras keeps kill count, seeing all of your kubrows is pretty awesome. I feel like some people who don't like Kubrows don't understand precept mod configuration. Nice to know I'm not the only Kubrow lover here, one thing I love doing is using augment cards on Ember or Saryn and casting on my Kubrow sometimes we even cast two different kinds of powers on our kubrows like Frost and Ember so now you have a Kubrow that does 100% extra blast damage.

dear god.....that is the only thing i can see those augments useful for now hahaha

That's some serious Kubrow dedication right here. I personally have barely used mine, i'm more of a Kavat guy now. I think the only thing that i own that comes close to your guys massive XP is my Excal, using it since almost 4 years ago. :D