Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would like to be able to Sell Old Syndicate Sigils!

AndiNaga

Title says it all,

Would like to be able to Sell Old Syndicate Sigils,

Why? for some one like myself having so many Sigils, as ive been playing since they were introduced,

we have so many its almost a chore to wade threw all of them to find the one im looking for,

also, some Sigil are of not much use, like those Old +5% / +10% Syndicate Sigils,

if we already have the Next levels of Syndicate Sigil we should be able to sell them,

as they are Syndicate rewards we could always get them again should we need them,

this is if nothing else allows us to clean up our own Inventories,

and the Function for selling Sigils is already built into Warframe,

this would just allow us to Sell Syndicate Sigils(not the First as you only get that one once)

Thoughts comments concerns?

Thanks,

I would rather we got better sorting for them... Either color code them in the UI or add a syndicate logo in the corner on them so we know which ones belong to which syndicate.

Another nice fix would be to make it so that each time you "upgrade" to a higher tier sigil, all previous tiers sigil get a % increase to match the new standing bonus... That way, by the end of your syndicate progression, you would be allowed to choose any syndicate sigil you wanted for cosmetic reasons without suffering the standing penality, while it would also make it less confusing searching the list for that one steel meridian sigil that gives max standing gain.

Honestly, if these two fixes were implemented, I would actually bother grabbing every sigil from my syndicates , instead of actively avoiding buying them as much as possible not to clutter my sigil collection with low standing gain ones that get confusing.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra