Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire and ice un vaulting

(XBOX)FISTO ROBOT0

I hope to god this pack is drastically reduced in price or at least is split up SOMEHOW. I bought frost PA un vaulting last year because I thought it'd be my only chance for the misa syandana. Really want embers accessories, but would I seriously have to buy aaaaaaall those duplicates just to get them? I have ember p I have frost p I have the weapons, hmmm, what do you all think?? Thanks guys.

I can't wait :P I missed the frost unvaulting cause I didn't have money and I seriously want the misa prime syandana. If it comes back this year I will buy this pack in a heart beat. In general, the unvaultings have been kinda ripoffs to those who already own the frames and stuff cause they're paying quite a lot of stuff they already own + cosmetics.

12 minutes ago, Arniox said:

I can't wait :P I missed the frost unvaulting cause I didn't have money and I seriously want the misa prime syandana. If it comes back this year I will buy this pack in a heart beat. In general, the unvaultings have been kinda ripoffs to those who already own the frames and stuff cause they're paying quite a lot of stuff they already own + cosmetics.

Agreed! I am not apprised to this pack, just find it odd that they are bundling a frame that was already unvaulted. I just wish it'd get split into different packs or perhaps just give me all the parts so I can give them to my fiancé who doesn't have the frames lol.

1 hour ago, Nowe999 said:

Where was it said that both Ember and Frost would be unvaulted at the same time?

It was hinted at last Devstream. It was crazy how they answered the only question I posed during the devstream. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by novaliszero
Formatting

2 hours ago, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

Agreed! I am not apprised to this pack, just find it odd that they are bundling a frame that was already unvaulted. I just wish it'd get split into different packs or perhaps just give me all the parts so I can give them to my fiancé who doesn't have the frames lol.

they should make at least full built primes tradable :P
it would make thing easier

Edited by Arniox

On 09/11/2016 at 5:59 AM, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

are they coming in 1 pack for sure, and will it be normal price because if not that's kinda unfair and more like a pack for newer players

and i heard that the accessories they choose to bring back will be the most wanted like how misa syandana and targis armor was chosen previously, if they bring back either one of those 2 again i wont be happy, im hoping for either the Verlorum Prime Sigil or Edo Prime Armor

1 hour ago, (PS4)mjcato-gamesrule said:

are they coming in 1 pack for sure, and will it be normal price because if not that's kinda unfair and more like a pack for newer players

and i heard that the accessories they choose to bring back will be the most wanted like how misa syandana and targis armor was chosen previously, if they bring back either one of those 2 again i wont be happy, im hoping for either the Verlorum Prime Sigil or Edo Prime Armor

jJz7hVp.jpg

The pyra and misa or how ever it is spelled are coming. It comes in a 2 pack or each in its own pack.

On 11/9/2016 at 9:59 AM, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

I hope to god this pack is drastically reduced in price or at least is split up SOMEHOW. I bought frost PA un vaulting last year because I thought it'd be my only chance for the misa syandana. Really want embers accessories, but would I seriously have to buy aaaaaaall those duplicates just to get them? I have ember p I have frost p I have the weapons, hmmm, what do you all think?? Thanks guys.

Misa syandana is really worth it

I put it on all my frames and i get every single day players asking me which one is it.

It's really cool, hope you get it bro.

• 4 weeks later...