Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why so many Cyan stars?

NoobMaster068

Question

13 answers to this question

I'd noticed something similar, but wasn't sure if it was just me. I asked on the forums earlier and it does seem to drop more Cyan than Amber (which makes sense given more Cyan is used in each statue than Amber), but Amber stars seemed to become nonexistent for me for a time, and are still so rare compared to Cyan.

Here's my post if you want to look at some of their answers as well: 

Spoiler

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

amber drops in void... i never farm it..

Amber stars are not specific to the Void. Got one today on the Corpus ship.

5 minutes ago, NoobMaster068 said:

Is it normal for me to get 26 cyan and 0 amber in the past 2 weeks? If this helps, I never did a star/statue farm, just normal play. On average I get about 1 star every 2 run, but why all of them cyan?

RNG is RNG

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

amber drops in void... i never farm it..

Ember and Cyan star both can be found in any mission.

The Cyan star is the supposedly more "common" variant out of the two Ayatan stars, maybe a bit too common. Personally, I have about 100+ Cyan stars, with 30+ Amber ones. 

It makes sense as you need to install more Cyan stars into sculptures, as compared to Amber ones. Well, in short, it's all about RnG.

k7SDlT.gif

Edited by X3Evanescence

8 hours ago, Maicael said:

I'd noticed something similar, but wasn't sure if it was just me. I asked on the forums earlier and it does seem to drop more Cyan than Amber (which makes sense given more Cyan is used in each statue than Amber), but Amber stars seemed to become nonexistent for me for a time, and are still so rare compared to Cyan.

Here's my post if you want to look at some of their answers as well: 

Reveal hidden contents

Amber stars are not specific to the Void. Got one today on the Corpus ship.

Too bad I don't play at the time amber star drop from lockers :(

Well, RNG is RNG

8 hours ago, X3Evanescence said:

The Cyan star is the supposedly more "common" variant out of the two Ayatan stars, maybe a bit too common. Personally, I have about 100+ Cyan stars, with 30+ Amber ones. 

It makes sense as you need to install more Cyan stars into sculptures, as compared to Amber ones. Well, in short, it's all about RnG.

k7SDlT.gif

Sure it make sense because we need more cyan than amber, but since I started actively playing again 3 weeks ago, I only get cyan which is weird for me. I only have 26 stars, ALL of them are cyan -__-