The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Hi. It's starts with a major bug. I started the first mission and immediatly after I landet on Lua I quit because I forgot to change my loadout. Then Warframe crashed. When I started the game again the first mission on Lua was marked as finished. I cannot play the fist mission.

Edited by Doc-Orange

Hey guys, I think my War Within quest is broken. Don´t know if it was necessary but I didn´t get the notification inbox, just the prompt that it was available in codex.

Then I started the first mission and when nearing the objective in Lua my game crashed.

After that when I relogged I was already sent to the second mission in Jupiter, but it is just a map with some corpus enemies and no apparent objective and so I´m stuck and cannot advance in the quest.

I can't play warframe, because I am not able to complete the WW quest, and I can't complete the WW quest because I am being kicked out to the login screen every, every and every time I return to the ship after the battle with guardians and the progress does not save. I am constantly stuck in a loop like in the Groundhog Day. I have fought the guardians, Teshin and the queen a dozen of times literaly. I am already sick of all the uscipable cinematics I was forced to watch every time. The progress does not save and it pushes me back to the point when the battle in the throne room starts. I have already seen all the variants off the queen's end for multiple times. Why, why, why?

Edited by Velarriba

Other than these-

There are some others as well. Such as -

• FOV not resetting after exiting Transference/returning to Warframe
  • Exiting Transference/returning to Warframe stopping you from using basic mechanics (Aim Glide, Melee, Rolling, Powers, Emotes, Pick ups)
  • Being unable to sprint as the Operator in-mission unless you're hosting or solo
  • Sentinel dying from the unknown after Operator death and not reviving from initial death with Regen equipped
  • Not being able to use Transference at extraction
  • Orvius suspending the nearest target instead of the target being aimed towards
  • Kuva Guardians, Kuva Jesters, and Kuva Siphons not appearing in the Codex
  • Being unable to Emote while there's no action in a mission
  • Operators appearing as an amalgamation of the default and custom look while in-mission
  • Scorches still having ridiculous range/punch through reaching across tilesets and AoE
  • Bombards rockets phasing through closed doors

Ok so, I think I got a pretty cool looking bug for you guys,

We were doing the assassination mission of the GOLEM JORDAS with my friends, when the idea of getting in transcendence before the archwing mode cinematic went in my head.

Me and one of my friends did it and look what happened :

Turned into a cute little tenno stuck in the cinematic sas without archwing.

Juste press 5 after killing the "big" mastodonte in the GOLEM JORDAS mission and wait until you get out in archwing, sometimes it trigger the bug, sometimes not.

5979C053A8ADE84E23FF25DAB309D9A611E665FC

Still stuck on ship attempting to use Hold LCtrl to enter void mode when showing Ordis your new powers... He says sensors go dark, but nothing after that with the instructions still saying to Hold LCtrl to enter void mode even though I just did that...

Well havent been able to progress anything in WF at all due to never getting past

Spoiler

The whitescreen that happens when you use the transference to go back into your warframe, it just stays there at the whitescreen and nothing else happens and i cant do anything else but only sit and watch a whitescreen for hours without any kind of progress

So a couple of bugs here with the Kuva extractors.

1.On Uranus tilesets Kuva extractor can instantly extract Kuva if they are spawned in the corridor tile.

2.On Rusalka Sedna Kuva extractors sometimes stop spawning Kuva Guardians and Kuva clouds

Operator can pick up quest items (Assault door-melter, power cores? (untested), Lotus hack module things? (untested)) but cannot put them down.

Operator can use transference while holding quest item and they will disappear with it, recalling the operator does bring it back though. This may allow for some interesting "tricks" like carrying 2 power cores (one with operator, one with warframe).

Operator does not inherit inertia of the Hijack mission vehicle, it just slips away underneath them.

If the operator is called out of their warframe on a moving elevator, the warframe will fall through once you transfer back into it.

Edited by Alpha1641
Added 2 more operator bugs

I think this bug started with TWW.

If Ash dies in the Simulacrum, he isn't brought back to the platform where you select the enemies to be simulated. He just stays dead on the ground and the only way to fix this is by pressing esc and manually leaving the SImulacrum altogether.

gxmcL7k.jpg

("I give up 2strong4me")

Edited by Gorila_Azul
pic

There is a bug with the Kuva and Kuva Siphon involving Ash's Bladestorm, when bladestorm is activated if either the Kuva Siphon or Kuva(red cloud) is within range Ash will completely ignore other enemies and only attack them resulting in no damage to the Siphon and a completely wasted Bladestorm

Hi everyone,

Hum... I got a little problem. It's pretty embarassing, because that means that all Archwing missions are broken.

While I was on an Archwing mission, I died, but when I revived I was in my normal warframe, not in the Archwing warframe. I posted a video that explain better what I was seeing. Read the description also, I explain everything in it.

Please fix this bug kickly!

Have a great and wonderful day.

If you can't clic on the direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQZzwGGkx78&feature=youtu.be

I am still missing the parts of the new glaive weapon that I picked up durring TWW quest. I picked up both blades, cant remember if I got the ring part or whatever its called but I dont think did, either way in my foundry and inventory it says I have none of the parts.

On 12/11/2016 at 5:07 PM, DLz47 said:

Game crash resulting in completing TWW quest first step: my game immediatly crashed when I landed on Lua (first mission of TWW). When I launched the game again, the first mission of the quest was done and now I have to do the second (track Teshin). Please fix this asap and also reset my quest because I didn't do anything on Lua.

Thanks

Please help! I wasn't able to play TWW the entire weekend because of this!