Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I have complete the War Within Quest. and after doing a defense mission.

Spoiler

I used Transference and jumped out as my operator right before the round end screen.

and when I finished the mission, I saw that none of my Affinity or weapon experience had stayed, and my weapon had not leveled up when the in-match weapon level indicator showed I had.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

KNOWN BUGS LIST UPDATE: 

• Multiple UI issues with damage resistance indicators. 
  • The Law of Retribution and The Law of Retribution Nightmare spawning issues in first phase. 
  • Stealth Affinity gain not being rewarded. 
  • Joining in-progress missions spawns you at the beginning of the mission. 
  • Purchasing Tenngen Drevni skin will give unreleased Vojnik skin. 
  • Volt Arrester Helmet textures do not match. 
  • Loki description in Arsenal incorrect. 
  • Saryn Prime Passive description in Arsenal incorrect. 
  • Star Chart mission preview images incorrect for Trial tilesets. 
  • Dark Split-Sword holster positions do not save. 
  • Blunts do not have health bars. 
  • Operator (instead of Warframe) carrying Operator in ship in The Second Dream. 

SPOILER BUGS LIST UPDATE: 

Hide contents

The War Within Quest Bugs: 

• Orvius parts dropped during Queens Fight from The War Within are not saved in inventory. 
  • Unable to progress due to missing cinematic when encountering the first Teshin Specter. 
  • Unable to progress after returning to ship and using Operator Void Abilities. 
  • Unable to replay quest mission if previously aborted. 

MISC: 

• Affinity gain issues when completing mission as Operator.
  • Host migration clearing Kuva collected during the mission.
  • Operator has separate Reactant drop count from Warframe in Fissure Missions. 
  • Multiple issues with Operator Gameplay. 

This is evidence for efficieny and affectiveness of our Digital Extremes... Looks like they are reading EVERYTHING  on forums!

Hello, I present the problem that once I am back in the ship and I test the skills of the operator, once it is requested to press "5" to start the transfer the screen goes blank and does not progress at all. This problem is manifested in many in the community. We hope you can help us with this problem. Thank you.

10 minutes ago, XxClaudxX said:

Hello, I present the problem that once I am back in the ship and I test the skills of the operator, once it is requested to press "5" to start the transfer the screen goes blank and does not progress at all. This problem is manifested in many in the community. We hope you can help us with this problem. Thank you.

I have got exactly the same problem, but looks like this is already on the list of detected bugs. Wait two or three days, developers should release the next hotfix...

Meanwhile, some of us can't even experience bugs;

I've even tried disabling aggressive and bulk downloading but the launcher keeps telling my that the internet timed out. In other news, my internet to my knowledge is doing alright. Can anyone help us out on this?

13 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Tengo exactamente el mismo problema, pero parece que esto ya está en la lista de los errores detectados. Esperar dos o tres días, los desarrolladores deben liberar la próxima revisión ...

I hope the hotfix comes out as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

can't be sure if 'removed non relevant DC tip' is this tip or not, but.
ayOnc5I.png

also, not only does <Spoiler> have separate Reactant count, but also XP. if you leave a Mission in <Spoiler> you won't get any of the XP you got otherwise.

Edited by taiiat

I can't play the 3rd war within quest, the one were i have to infiltrate in the kuva fortress, i just stay there with some lag and then it crashes.

And it's weird because i can pretty much play the exterminate mission, and the next one in koro.

24 minutes ago, taiiat said:

can't be sure if 'removed non relevant DC tip' is this tip or not, but.
ayOnc5I.png

also, not only does <Spoiler> have separate Reactant count, but also XP. if you leave a Mission in <Spoiler> you won't get any of the XP you got otherwise.

That's the one! :) 

8 minutes ago, Rulbiem said:

Incorrect skills' name here:
-removed image for post size consideration- 

Oh yup! "Defy" should be there, will have this fixed. 

so yeah, i fell out of the world as the operator with the new 5.

it said i died and instantly respawned

i kept falling i could see the map above moving further away

i did the unstuck command and got back to the ground but for one i had no hair, for two i couldn't get back into my warframe

i could use my operator abilities but when i lost all the energy and pressed ctrl i just went completely invisible on my screen, my friend could still see me during this.

i'm questioning every day how i break games like this more and more .-.

(i would have added screenshots but we decided to extract strait away)

On 12/11/2016 at 5:07 PM, DLz47 said:

Game crash resulting in completing TWW quest first step: my game immediatly crashed when I landed on Lua (first mission of TWW). When I launched the game again, the first mission of the quest was done and now I have to do the second (track Teshin). Please fix this asap and also reset my quest because I didn't do anything on Lua.

Thanks

I'm still stuck! Can't play the game since the release because of this! All the spoilers around are ruining my experience with this quest! Please fix asap so I can keep playing the game

• Raining in space on approach to ground missions in ceres system. The new rain looks nice tho :)
  • Models noted still stuck in T pose: Saryn's molt (nearly always), occasionally infested 'splosion guy, corrupted lancer specter (after it got owned by a Bombard). Mostly fixed - but noticed that Infested Boilers still get T-posed when killed by explosions - confirmed with other members of the team.
  • Taking Maroo's treasure hunt, on the Lyset approach, it looked like a dojo model, but was fogged to an almost a solid green. Something to do with the lighting engine changes?
  • Selecting a Lith F2 radiant relic in endless survival (2nd round) shows a text label error under it - "Lotus/Language/Items/t1" ; text was truncated. The relic was made radiant before TWW release. Not sure if it affects other relics as I'm too tired to test right now :) Fixed
  • People aren't clear on whether you lose a relic after selecting one on endless surv, then exit early (regardless of reactant count)
  • One new bug in the main TWW quest: -

After having your face drilled by the Queen and appearing back in the lyset (the first Ordis + music scene), my sentinel, which should not be there, randomly attacks areas on the floor - it managed to kill me twice with toxic damage.

Edited by Guest
Fixes and one new bug which is spoiler'd

On 12/11/2016 at 3:09 AM, ArcaneOrbit said:

I started the first mission for the quest but the game crashed. I barely got to move. Now after logging back in, the game thinks I've completed the first mission. I haven't even completed it and I have no idea what's going on. I'm going to have to put this quest on hold until it's fixed because I don't want to continue the quest without understanding the story.

I've got a similar problem but further in the quest: 

Spoiler

while i was fighting the Kuva guard, in the queens throne room, i had to answer to a phone call, when i came back, around 15 min later, i find the game on the login screen, i log in and then i'm in the orcbiter, with ordis congratulating me and Lotus telling me that it wasnt my fault. the game apparently thinks i've complete the quest. So i've exit before the end of the quest, to avoid spoiling myself, and having it marked as Completed, but it also means i cannot play again before this issue is fixed.

Anyone else having this issue ?

Can't find anyone else with this issue, yet there seems to be nothing wrong with my keyboard or anything:

When I use transference in-mission, I will pop out (i can see myself and my operator hp bar) and then immediately pop back in before I can do anything. The exceptions are during a Kuva siphon battle and within my ship. 

Putting this here in case the thread gets lost.

There is no mission results screen for much of the quest, causing anything found to cease to exist.

I found an Ayatan Sculpture while gathering keys for the elevator, and did not actually receive it afterwards.

Edited by Xentha

Every time I try to save my settings the game freezes and I need to alt F4 and end process to close it. The game also freezes when i Quit Game also need to alt F4 and end process to close it. Using Windows 10, i7 6700k, r9 290, 16 gb ram, 512gb ssd, never had this problem before the update.

Edited by fantaisie