The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I just unlocked TWW and started, but when i entered my first misssion on Lua, nothing happened.

When Lotus is supposed to talk to me, she doesn't. The map tells me where do I have to go, but, when I get there, nothing happens, Thesin never appears, and no animation is showed off

20161113171418_1.jpg?psid=1

Someone told me to optimize on launcher but it didn't work. Heeeeelp!!!

Edited by The-Dragon-Lord

Im not able to complete the portion of the Eris Junction quest for Neo Void Relics being open. I can gather the void essence and finish the mission collect the reward but its not adding to the score counter on the junction which means I cant finish that junction to turn in my Sedna Junction to earn the quest...

16 minutes ago, The-Dragon-Lord said:

I just unlocked TWW and started, but when i entered my first misssion on Lua, nothing happened.

When Lotus is supposed to talk to me, she doesn't. The map tells me where do I have to go, but, when I get there, nothing happens, Thesin never appears, and no animation is showed off

20161113171418_1.jpg?psid=1

Someone told me to optimize on launcher but it didn't work. Heeeeelp!!!

I had the same problem , u can't do nothing here, and if u quit this quest, game count it as completed ,and u will stuck on the 2° quest since u can't do nothing.

I solved this by playing the 2nd mission in public so i could end TWW

found a little glitch that could be used to exploit things like killing Tyl Regor. 
All it requires is for one to activate the transference ability (Number 5) right as you are about to make contact with things like Locked door, "thin" sections of wall, inaccessible mission doors, and things of that nature.
What this allows you to do it actually teleport strait thought, and "materialize" as you Frame on the other side. 

Apologise for the choppy video, its time for a new processor...

well well well

i have  a very bad problem in WWT  i get to the part to take control of the golden maw and every thing go's black  :sad: i tried resetting every thing to get it to see any thing and still  na da    still in the black , and if i walk in one one place the maw grabs me and have to restart the whole thing in the dark i did try to send in a trouble ticket  plzz  DE's  fix this i really need help bad   

oh i forgot the game crashed a few times in this to don't know why it did it  .

any way thx for a fun game i love it :heart:

9 hours ago, MXME said:

I've got a similar problem but further in the quest: 

Reveal hidden contents

while i was fighting the Kuva guard, in the queens throne room, i had to answer to a phone call, when i came back, around 15 min later, i find the game on the login screen, i log in and then i'm in the orcbiter, with ordis congratulating me and Lotus telling me that it wasnt my fault. the game apparently thinks i've complete the quest. So i've exit before the end of the quest, to avoid spoiling myself, and having it marked as Completed, but it also means i cannot play again before this issue is fixed.

Anyone else having this issue ?

Was told to contact support to get a reset on the Quest. Been 4 days and no reply for me because it was the weekend and their support is offline. 

9 hours ago, MXME said:

I've got a similar problem but further in the quest: 

Reveal hidden contents

while i was fighting the Kuva guard, in the queens throne room, i had to answer to a phone call, when i came back, around 15 min later, i find the game on the login screen, i log in and then i'm in the orcbiter, with ordis congratulating me and Lotus telling me that it wasnt my fault. the game apparently thinks i've complete the quest. So i've exit before the end of the quest, to avoid spoiling myself, and having it marked as Completed, but it also means i cannot play again before this issue is fixed.

Anyone else having this issue ?

Was told to contact support to get a reset on the Quest. Been 4 days and no reply for me because it was the weekend and their support is offline. 

13 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
On 14/11/2016 at 3:00 AM, Zanchak said:

@[DE]Danielle

Got through pursue teshin into the asteroids, with motion sickness after about the 20th green attempt, and fell through the floor where you land on the ground. Unstuck did absolutely nothing so I had to abort. Too sick to do it again. Unsure how anyone expects motion sick people to do this or why motion sickness complaints were ignored after the archwing changes but its ruined the entire wait for TWW. Cannot progress, do not pass go.

Did you happen to take screenshots? That would help greatly! 

I did, had to find it.. its not very good mind you but its right on the place you transition back to the ground from archwing.

yy1hL8L.jpg

I did persevere, made myself sick doing so.. then got stuck elsewhere as loki later. The rage was real! You guys are lucky I love you. lol :)

Few bugs to report.

First & probably most annoying - Bought prime access a while back and noticed that credits weren't always being doubled at the end of missions. Today's example I ran akkad (Eris) and completed got 80k credits as I should have however every run including other missions has only given me base credits... extremely frustrating as it is a waste of money.

Second - Ayatan sculptures aren't always rewarded at end of mission after completing daily mission...

Third - being in the operator mode at the end of mission causes you to gain 0 exp.

Cheers.

After TWW update it seems We can Walk in space in Jordas verdict 

http://imgur.com/a/cnUEB

In the first part where archwing to Warframe transition makes you go to the bigging of the mission and when yo come near door you cant get in JV

if I host Raid, The Game crashes in 2nd Stage of Jv and Lor every time

Edited by Dominus_Tenebrarum

Spoiler

Day 4 still no fix for the people not being able to progress after using transference in the operator room after the "boot camp" teshin pushes you trough. At this point I'd even give up playing the war within just to be able to play the game in general.

1 hour ago, I99Doku said:
  Hide contents

Day 4 still no fix for the people not being able to progress after using transference in the operator room after the "boot camp" teshin pushes you trough. At this point I'd even give up playing the war within just to be able to play the game in general.

I have the same problem. But they wrote, that they fixed this. Seems we cannot play anymore.

* Player falls off the map when pressing 5 (especially play as client). -> game breaking

* After using Transference / Void Dash, sometimes your warframe becomes unable to melee permanently (especially play as client). -> game breaking

* After using transference, sometimes it becomes locked and shows "power not ready" permanently. -> game breaking

* Operator displays wrong appearance as client, and my operator's gender is reversed (body figure changed from female to male) as client.

Endless void fissure missions still have some problems after 19.0.3. A host migration or disconnect will still consume the relics used if you don't successfully extract (like if the session can't be rejoined or you have a client crash as a result). If you manage to migrate successfully and the session is established again, it's no longer endless and the current objective you were working is made moot. An example is for survival - after the host migration the timer went for 7 minutes without triggering the relic screens, and we had to extract because there was no point to staying. Extracting did give me the stuff in this instance. In my other instance, we were at 30 minutes and migration happened on the relic select screen. My client crashed because of this migration (and I have a feeling the migration was triggered by the host crashing). The relics were all consumed, but none of the rewards from the mission were granted. No prime parts, no affinity, no credits, and no mods. Nothing.

7 hours ago, ArcaneOrbit said:

Exactly the same, i guess we'll have to wait and see.