The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ORVIUS

Jim22

Question

Yeah, I've got two blades from the guards now, I'd been farming Kuva on Sedna's exterminate. The siphon has a fairly nice spawn chance there.

Now if only I can get that missing piece and test this thing out... "turning enemies into puppets" sounds right up my alley.

20 hours ago, Vesiga said:

the kuva siphon will spawn the guardians that drop the fulll set; however I'd like to know how to kill the siphon... to farm kuva :L

im not sure if you figured by now, but you dont kill the siphon, you wait for it to pull whatever it dos, and void dash with the operator though it, after enough times you get the kuva.

20 hours ago, Vesiga said:

the kuva siphon will spawn the guardians that drop the fulll set; however I'd like to know how to kill the siphon... to farm kuva :L

im not sure if you figured by now, but you dont kill the siphon, you wait for it to pull whatever it dos, and void dash with the operator though it, after enough times you get the kuva.

Edit: double posted due to faulty mouse, please delete this duplicate.

Edited by BloodKitten

1 minute ago, BloodKitten said:

yeah figured it out when I woke up ahaha. ive got 10k kuva now. 

High Level grineer misisons, Sedna Uranus, the new tile which shall remain unnamed all spawn the kuva extractor.

KUVA EXTRACTION MISSIONS. These alerts pop up on the map (though I have only seen them on eris, probably just me tho).

Blades drop from the jesters,

handle drops from the guardians.

Both are relatively rare drops, as I have gone through three extractor alert/missions and have only gotten one blade.

but thats RNG

not sure if this has been answered yet (i skipped most of the replies)

Orvius parts drop from the Kuva Guardians (the big 'ol fat guys) and their jesters.
To find these enemies you have to jump into a kuva siphon mission, these missions spawn NEAR the kuva fortress. so have a look at your star map, see where the kuva fortress is, and click on a planet that is close by. you will see the kuva siphon missions labelled with a little, curved, red tear.
you have to kill the guardians before collecting the kuva though as they will despawn when all 4 have been gotten.

(also dont forget the method you used to kill the kuva guardians from the end of the war within!)