Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Shriker_sh said:
  Hide contents

I'm currently doing the War Within quest.
Besides that there are some really annoying parts where you just get teleported back to the beginning again and again, I have some bugs.

- The point where you need to control the wyrm thingy i says you should press 5 (5th ability button) after a long time I continued smashing my keyboard and realized you need to press 1 (1st ability button)

- The first time I was back in the liset, the door wouldnt open for me. I needed to restart the game and then it worked.

- The second time back in the liset where I show off my powers to ordis, after showing off the void mode nothing happens. I just can't get the quest going to continue.

As this quest is forced I can't do anything else. I can't trade, do missions which really pisses me off.

Hope you can help me or fix it if broken

Spoiler

1. Huh, missed that in the heat of the moment myself. Did recall it feeling finnicky, but thought it was just being picky about where to aim.
2. During the "Purge" sequence? It won't open immediately, but should after Ordis has talked a bout following the initiation of the process.
3. Have you tried cycling through them again? E, Ctrl+space, Ctrl+move around, LMB, etc., just in case a trigger is missing? Only thing I can think of, unfortunately ;\

Just now, Zmartin31 said:

Any possible help on when 

Hide contents

I finish the final trip to the mountain and talk with Teshin, I make a choice with the staff, but nothing happens. No letter from him or explanation about what my choice with the staff caused.

Common bug at this point: No follow-up messages and thus no rewards. DE are aware (and have been for the past 7-8 hours, it seems), so a fix is hopefully just around the corner. :)

Hi FruitHeart here. i finish the mission and i dont get anything. DE please get the new hotfix up. Please and Thank You.

PS: Love all you guys. and i accidently bought 2 of the same braided syandana cause of lagg. can help on it as well? thnks.

PPS: and also i need help how to use back my zenurik. thnk you :)

Edited by FruitHeart
adding new content

3 minutes ago, Darkloris2000 said:

thanks for the zero help guys

Dude, chances are, your one of few people with this problem, meaning we have no idea whats causing it or how to fix it, and chances are, DE will include it in the next hotfix, be patient. If it isn't fixed after the next hotfix then you can throw this unproductive comment around.

Edited by Hail_Cobras

Hello!

first of all , awesome quest! i really really really enjoyed that, the graphics, the plot, the choose stuff , etc. pp

though sadly, there seem to be multiple bugs appearing after this recent patch, and i dont know where to start , because its a number of bugs already accured to me since i finished war within. only 1 really matters tho:

i want my mail with the rewards, like some guys from my clan got!

the staff, the blueprint for teshins boomerang thing, the emblem, everything! pls!!