Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

This new Rifle mod, that violet one, I equipped it, went in a mission, did what it said and at the end I "opened" it, but as I wanted to look in the ship for the mod, it wasn't opened and it said I should do the same stuff again...

When I switch from my Warframe to my Operator, my toggle goes off (Nekros Descreate, don't know how it is with Embers world on fire).

Map hud UI is far too big and there is nothing to make it smaller but to put it back into the left top corner.

The Energy/Health drain from the broken scepter is a joke. It drains almost nothing from the enemy and the animation takes to long to call it usefull at all.

But everything else is just fine. You did a great work with TWW. The wait was worth it!

-------SPOILER---------

Pls DE team we appreciate that you guys fixed that reward bug but players like can't even finish or start because of bugs for exapmle I can't use my Account now because after I demonstrate my new powers before Ordis I press 5 and white screen and nothing. Previously I had to Alt+F4 and abort a mission once because I couldn't jump in a part and it just skipped the whole mission and I was like WHAT?? there was a descision part too in one of these. So I just ask for an option to reset the mission because now I don't even know what happened back there.

And sorry for my bad English I'm still learning the language.

Edited by BotBandi

I was waiting for The War Within for so long time and when the time come I started the mission but I forgot to put it on solo mode, but the quest is solo so I didn't thought there was a proplem. However, the game put me in a squad and the mission was bugged, I tried to abort the mission but the game crashed and a repot was delivered.

now the game condider the quest is done and i can't repeat it.

I mean reallly????? I was waiting all that time and I can't play the first mission of the quest?????

please fix it as soon as possible.

5 hours ago, Santiak said:

This may be silly to ask, but you mention you "Visited Sedna", but did you also unlock the Sedna-Pluto Junction?
As far as I recall, it isn't whether or not you could or couldn't play missions on Sedna, but whether or not you had completed that Junction. :)

If this works, you'll have saved me much time and grieving, my friend!

I am also experiencing the "Press 5 for Transference" bug. I have tried every button and attempted my controller as well. Nothing. No way to use the 5 ability and thus no way to progress.
As an added note for controllers, the "Hold to Crouch" still does not work for anything other than the Warframes and so it has to be remapped to "Toggle Crouch", which is very much not ideal. If you have not done so you cannot use the 'shadow' ability and have to resort to using the keyboard any time you want to use the 'shadow' ability and be able to use the 'far step' ability.

Also I tried double tapping, holding and many other kinds of inputs to the controls and keys and nothing changed. Even searched around and tried to change key bindings and controller mapping to find any change, but to no avail. In my opinion, I would say this is a segment that would benefit well from its own key mapping subset for controllers/keyboard. Like how Archwing has some controls that are separate from Warframes.

EDIT: I have tried verifying my game cache as well as redownloading all of Warframe after a complete uninstall to see if the bug was file based and would lift, as many claimed in forum posts that this helped them and it did not. Hoping for a hotfix soon so I can progress!

(Trying to be as unspoilerific as possible, if it matters here)

Edited by Maelstroa