Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No damage is happening to the queens guards

Cosmic_Elf

Question

Ok I reached the queens, and they get a guard out to fight me, I switch to Tenno mode, stun it, and then fire the beam at it, and it is not getting any damage, and it's health meter is not decreasing and getting 0 damage to it , and this is not good, because I am stuck and can't move forward in the game. Teshin says stun it the guardian , and then strike from within the void, it's doing zero damage to it... Game broken ?

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added spoiler tag

20 answers to this question

Teshin tells you what to do. But it's too easy to not listen to him... Seeing as he is a traitor...

You need to disarm them with a dash first. Their stuff gives them immunity.

Then you can kill with a beam or with your warframe's weapons.

Step 1: Get out of your Warframe using 5

Step 2: Dodge the fat thing and try to get close, then stun him.

Step 3: Use your Dash to pass through the fat thing WHILE he's outlined in orange.

Step 4: Go back to your Warframe using 5 and smack the fat thing with a stick. 

Edited by jjpdn

23 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

Step 1: Get out of your Warframe using 5

Step 2: Dodge the fat thing and try to get close, then stun him.

Step 3: Use your Dash to pass through the fat thing WHILE he's outlined in orange.

Step 4: Go back to your Warframe using 5 and smack the fat thing with a stick. 

Thank you, that did it :)

e-ctrl-space-profit?

Fighting the Maw for 5 min, ( several times) putting him down more then 10 times till my left hand got tired of pressing. Stunned it - Beamed it, nothing happened.

And i couldn,t switch to anything else but the powers reseved along the way to my Tenno. 

Even got Gliched on top of the map.....trying to find an other way through.

Besides, when i launch Warframe, only option is to continue the Quest

Edited by mathicratio
This Quest is a Hazard

22 hours ago, mathicratio said:

e-ctrl-space-profit?

Fighting the Maw for 5 min, ( several times) putting him down more then 10 times till my left hand got tired of pressing. Stunned it - Beamed it, nothing happened.

Thats because you have to possess it, not shoot it.

Teshin is not wrong. 

Directions: Press E-->Ctrl+Space Bar-->Press 5-->KILL IT

Press E: Stun the Kuva Guard

Ctrl+Space Bar: This is the command for void dash. Void dash allows you to steal your enemies weapon/disarm. Simply dash through the enemy and you will disarm them.

Press 5: Pressing the "5" key allows you to return to your warframe.

KILL IT: shoot or melee the kuva guardian. By this time, it should be vulnerable to your attacks. Don't wait too long or they'll regain their invulnerability. 

Notes

-It appears that the Kuva guardian gains a red Kuva mark on its belly when it is vulnerable

Thx for your reply, even when you say i don,t get this. It,s my 4th day now trying to "posses" it. By the way, pressing 5 doesn,t work. ( any of my Keys on Keyboard doesn,t work to switch to my Warframe) Quiting this Quest doesn,t work, as soon as i start Warframe i have to finish this Quest and walk through it all over again.

Believe me, i tryed Cntrl+E+spacebar, it had to work sometime when i put it down,,,,15 times....,wouldn,t you say so too.......in 4 days now!

Edited by mathicratio

37 minutes ago, mathicratio said:

Thx for your reply, even when you say i don,t get this. It,s my 4th day now trying to "posses" it. By the way, pressing 5 doesn,t work. ( any of my Keys on Keyboard doesn,t work to switch to my Warframe) Quiting this Quest doesn,t work, as soon as i start Warframe i have to finish this Quest and walk through it all over again.

Believe me, i tryed Cntrl+E+spacebar, it had to work sometime when i put it down,,,,15 times....,wouldn,t you say so too.......in 4 days now!

No, for the maw you just press E then 5.  That's it.  Aim at it and press 5 while it's stunned.

Unless you rebound your focus key, then instead of 5 it's whatever that key is, and instead of E it's whatever your melee key is.

Edited by Callback

Thx, 5 doesn,t work here, (Tenno powers in regular mission is 5) E is my melee. and i didn,t changed any key. Any other Key i tryed...........all of them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>How can I quit this Quest<<<<<<<<<<< pls answer just to this question, pls. i gave up!

Edited by mathicratio

On my 4th day, I pressed again ctrl+E+5. something happened. I became/possesed the MAW and could  finaly continue through the cave at the end.

Sadly only happened 1 time out of 20 times putting it down, If you become this Maw i kept holding ctrl+5 to walk through the end of the cave.

But then i got caught and died, I hope on my 5th day, and putting it down again ( wich is easy to do now) i posess it again and go as fast as you can to the end,....as a MAW.

I had problems with the quest initially also.

You'd stun the fat bastard, then void charge/disarm...and nothing. You couldn't injure them no matter what. I had to restart the quest at that point, then things went like they were supposed to.

I had some initial difficulties with the maw, but that was a matter of timing the 5 press/hold deal.

The whole thing is both to tell a story and a tutorial on how to use these new powers. You will be doing it in the regular game. I had some technical issues with the fat bastards, but the restart solved it.