Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] New riven mods

ChrisHansen

3 minutes ago, ChrisHansen said:

I tried having my friend do all the work while i'm not getting detected. I didn't fail it all the way to the end but it still didn't give me the unlock.

you have to do it, not your friend I think. if you don't have a loki then just use a bow and try to be as stealth as possible. crouch and use enemy radar and stuff like that. if you can't do that then just wait until you get a loki or a stealth frame, the mod isn't that mandatory and chances are you'd get a bad one 

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

you have to do it, not your friend I think. if you don't have a loki then just use a bow and try to be as stealth as possible. crouch and use enemy radar and stuff like that. if you can't do that then just wait until you get a loki or a stealth frame, the mod isn't that mandatory and chances are you'd get a bad one 

update: i'm not failign it even tho my friend alerted everyone. i just have to be a room or 2 behind him. we'll see.

Ivara + a well modded Rakta Cernos = infinite Prowl

you're lucky, your challenge actually sounds fun to do..
I had to get 4 headshot in 1 glide -_-
which I got on the first mission I tried on the first enemy I found..
hoping for more of a challenge on my next one

Edited by BaIthazar

OP's sounds beyond reasonable.  There's some floating around that are like "Scan a Simaris target without getting hurt, with the hobbled dragon key equipped, and no use of powers/traps."  If I ended up with that one, I think I'd sooner just trash it expecting it to end up on a weapon I hate with god awful stats that don't mesh with said weapon anyway.

4 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

OP's sounds beyond reasonable.  There's some floating around that are like "Scan a Simaris target without getting hurt, with the hobbled dragon key equipped, and no use of powers/traps."  If I ended up with that one, I think I'd sooner just trash it expecting it to end up on a weapon I hate with god awful stats that don't mesh with said weapon anyway.

Synthesis targets do not run away if they don't know you're there.
so for a Loki, ash, or Ivara, scanning a target without getting hurt or using traps would be a breeze

and on the off chance that Iron Skin counts as not getting hurt.. Rhino could just cc the target into the ground and scan them

Edited by BaIthazar

3 hours ago, BaIthazar said:

Synthesis targets do not run away if they don't know you're there.
so for a Loki, ash, or Ivara, scanning a target without getting hurt or using traps would be a breeze

and on the off chance that Iron Skin counts as not getting hurt.. Rhino could just cc the target into the ground and scan them

"No powers or traps."  So... any frame really.  Can't go invisible, so prepare to go all Batman with a bow and throwing knives.  Might as well bring fist melee for the neck snap.

Edited by Littleman88

34 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

"No powers or traps."  So... any frame really.  Can't go invisible, so prepare to go all Batman with a bow and throwing knives.  Might as well bring fist melee for the neck snap.

Shade? or that one stealth based kubrow?

10 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

I mean technically you can bring your mate in to knock the synthesis down, and scan them together. just bring your toughest frame out there :D

20 hours ago, BaIthazar said:

Shade? or that one stealth based kubrow?

Them using their abilities counts as "ability use."  You're literally going in and becoming the Splinter cell.  Or the Predator since you have a bow.  Take your pick.

I heard your allies can go in and clean house though.

Edited by Littleman88