Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mods for non-rifles when?

The__Q

Sorties, man. DE wants people to get into playing them, so they're probably to make riven mod types rotate every season.

I personally can't wait for shotguns to roll in. My vaykor hek and tigris prime are ready for it. Phage and boar are things I also want to improve. I'm also excited for pistols, because I want to improve my brakk, vaykor marelok and synoid gammacor (ANYTHING to improve its god awful ammo economy would be a blessing).

Edited by Pizzarugi

11 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

...because they rotate? Isn't that kind of obvious?

If that's the case then what's the percentage of actually acquiring a Riven Mod from completing a Sortie and, how long will the seasons prolong?

I ask this because of the current sortie reward system, how it's now randomized. I don't see myself collecting 1 this month because of  RNG and it's generous Focus Lens contribution. :angry:

This was definitely worth the 11 months of wait, only to repeat Sortie 1.0. Great Job DE, keep it up! *sarcastic tone* :thumbdown:

Edited by BiomiZ

14 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Sorties, man. DE wants people to get into playing them, so they're probably to make riven mod types rotate every season.

I personally can't wait for shotguns to roll in. My vaykor hek and tigris prime are ready for it. Phage and boar are things I also want to improve. I'm also excited for pistols, because I want to improve my brakk, vaykor marelok and synoid gammacor (ANYTHING to improve its god awful ammo economy would be a blessing).

source that next season will be new mods? 

I'm guess the dude claiming they'll be rotated is speaking with a heavy dosage of sarcasm, because it's par for the course for DE to make cool new things a time gated PITA to get right now.  First it was locking primes behind endless modes, then it was special resources for virtually everything, now it's rotating goodies on a 1-3 month basis.  Can't wait to see what restriction they latch onto next!

39 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Next Sortie season?

They removed sortie seasons with the update, now it's just a static pool (of course they can add and remove stuff from it, but no seasons anymore)

Edited by Vilmu

Just now, CRCGamer said:

In b4 some lucky sucker gets something like +160% reach, +200% damage, +92% electric, -90% impact for Orthos or Tipedo.

Seeing some of these rolls for Riven mods, I wouldn't be surprised if we got Warframe Riven mods and someone rolled like +208% health, +199% armor, +40% power duration,-51% shields and tossed it on Inaros.

1 hour ago, ChargeBeam said:

Seeing some of these rolls for Riven mods, I wouldn't be surprised if we got Warframe Riven mods and someone rolled like +208% health, +199% armor, +40% power duration,-51% shields and tossed it on Inaros.

or getting those stats and having it be for mag

47 minutes ago, The__Q said:

or getting those stats and having it be for mag

I'd still use it in that case. Considering Redirection is +440% I could live with the minor shield hit for having a mod that would actually punt her up to the near 200 armor mark. Also considering that Primed Continuity is +55% duration? It would basically cover my duration needs while providing an extra health buffer with benefits. Shields don't benefit from damage reduction innately, as such I could almost care less past a point.