Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On a lighter note, the Kuva Fortress' music is amazing

AdunSaveMe

It's the best music in the game so far, in my opinion. 

I wish we could get more music more often, because this stuff is great. It's intense, it's thematically fitting, it's catchy as hell, it's atmospheric, and it's original. This is right up top with some of Destiny and WoW's better tracks.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

2 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

100% agree with this, does anyone know if there is a Warframe Soundtrack I can purchase?

There isn't yet, I think they're working on it.

Honestly I'm glad they haven't released one yet. They would have missed this new stuff. And since they keep doing new things with the music, I imagine they'll hold out until they have something more concrete that they're happy with.

8 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

The music in warframe has always been great - although my alltime favorite goes to this one

Sad that they removed it.

I forgot this one existed.

I dunno, I think they could do this one better. Imagine it re-recorded, with more complexity, building on the same theme, but better.

11 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

There isn't yet, I think they're working on it.

Honestly I'm glad they haven't released one yet. They would have missed this new stuff. And since they keep doing new things with the music, I imagine they'll hold out until they have something more concrete that they're happy with.

This is one of the biggest reasons why we have yet to release a soundtrack.  We want to make sure we put as much into it as possible, without missing any important tracks.

9 minutes ago, [DE]George said:

This is one of the biggest reasons why we have yet to release a soundtrack.  We want to make sure we put as much into it as possible, without missing any important tracks.

Problem is, we could really hold out forever for this to happen though. I mean, this game is constantly being updated so... And right now we have enough music to pull 2 CDs I feel, with all the tilesets themes, cutscene specific suits...

Oh man. I just need this so badly!

Edited by NightmareT12

12 hours ago, [DE]George said:

Put in more awesome music like this pls

12 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Problem is, we could really hold out forever for this to happen though. I mean, this game is constantly being updated so... And right now we have enough music to pull 2 CDs I feel, with all the tilesets themes, cutscene specific suits...

Oh man. I just need this so badly!

We might have enough music to put in 2 CDs, but how much of it would be of any quality worth paying for? How much new music would you miss out on? People wanted a physical soundtrack when TSD came out, and if that happened, we would have missed out on this new music.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2016 at 8:00 PM, bowiespoon said:

The music in warframe has always been great - although my alltime favorite goes to this one

<snip>

Sad that they removed it.

I'm not sure if that is making me nostalgic or not (I don't remember much from when I started playing, apart from the old radio-static Lotus voice), but I do like it. It captures the dangerous, dark mood that old Warframe had, and that the Kuva fortress has to a lesser extent.

On 05/12/2016 at 8:54 AM, freeformline said:

I'm not sure if that is making me nostalgic or not (I don't remember much from when I started playing, apart from the old radio-static Lotus voice), but I do like it. It captures the dangerous, dark mood that old Warframe had, and that the Kuva fortress has to a lesser extent.

Old Warframe never had a 'dangerous dark mood' except for the one people made up themselves because the game had no atmosphere.

Certainly nothing even close to this music.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

1 hour ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Old Warframe never had a 'dangerous dark mood' except for the one people made up themselves because the game had no atmosphere.

Certainly nothing even close to this music.

I don't know, man, it seemed pretty hostile when I started. I remember very little, but I will always remember getting clobbered by the unnatural accuracy of the Grineer soldiers. It was pretty unforgiving on my poor, modless Mag. Unforgiving enough that I stopped playing, actually. I can confidently say that there is definitely a lighter, less hostile atmosphere now, if for no reason other than brighter lighting in most tile sets and more complete knowledge of the setting.

• 2 weeks later...

The Kuva Fortress is among the top of my favorite new soundtrack from Warframe. It could be because I like the sort of "haunting/dark" music that this Theme provides. But either way, it makes it sink in that going to the Kuva Fortress is serious business, and that the Grineer are strong in a way you've never seen them before. In regards to both the Kuva versions of Grineer enemies as well as Security Systems throughout the Fortress.