Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova P Vault

(PSN)Elctrcstel

everyone get your Tenno seeds, hos, plows, tractor cause Nova P, Soma P, and Vasto P are getting vaulted. Nov 22nd. Make sure you stock up on Relics!

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

that also means the next prime stuff should be coming out first week of December!

https://warframe.com/news/new-items-are-entering-prime-vault

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

1 hour ago, Last_0rder said:

So if the vasto prime is going to the vault, there will be NO Akvasto prime? :(

There can be. DE said they dont like how they did it with the akbronco prime and they wont be requiring other created prime weapons to create a new prime weapon.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

That also means the next prime stuff should be coming out first week of December!

Unfortunately my friend, that's not entirely correct.  Traditionally, an old prime leaves the same day a new prime arrives, which would mean our new prime access should begin November 22nd.  But I find it curious that Drew or Megan have yet to post a "Last chance to get Nekros Prime Access" thread.  A new prime access is usually released two weeks after the current prime access ends.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
amended for clarity

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Unfortunately my friend, that's not entirely correct.  Traditionally, an old prime leaves the same day a new prime arrives, which would mean our new prime access should begin November 22nd.  But I find it curious that Drew or Megan have yet to post a "Last chance to get Nekros Prime Access" thread.  A new prime access is usually released two weeks after the current prime access ends.

Drew just pt up a post about it. Nov 22 is when Nekros prime will be leaving us. 2 weeks later (Dec. 6th ish) should be when next prime comes out (within the first full week of Dec :P)

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

13 minutes ago, (XB1)ThermalStone said:

What's the point?  Nothing that was in a relic when Specters of the Rail came out is going to see a big increase in value when vaulted.

Because not everyone has lots of relics to spend. So the price is still going to go up. 

Also, because Warframe.