Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much did you like Ordis Lore that came with the fragments?

KisaPrime

The whole story provided by the fragments shows why Ordis has his glitchy moment and appears cracked,

Spoiler

Representing his damaged mind and how he doesn't want to remember his violent past as Ordan Karris, especially when he tried to murder a bunch of Orokin. Although I'm still wondering how he managed to get the bone plugs into his head in the first place without dying early.

I really liked Ordis in TWW, he was very comedic and set the mood right, especially when he tried to purge us. 

We need more Ordis lines, like 1000 more. Listening to the same 10 lines for the last year is excruciatingly boring. Ordis is a good character but repetition is killing him. 

10 minutes ago, Valathreon said:

The whole story provided by the fragments shows why Ordis has his glitchy moment and appears cracked,

Hide contents

Representing his damaged mind and how he doesn't want to remember his violent past as Ordan Karris, especially when he tried to murder a bunch of Orokin. Although I'm still wondering how he managed to get the bone plugs into his head in the first place without dying early.

Spoiler

Same or if he was always their murderous dog. All we know is that he started doing this after getting some terminal disease and wanted to do something to get the orokins attention before he died. Though I wonder if his hatred for the Orokin has something to do with the when he says, " This dream, endlessly repeated. Exposure-armored, holding my scarlet sword, I stand victorious atop a vast heap of death. A colossal moon made of rib and skull. The gravity-sum of genocides I've made in their name. " Then later he says that the Tenno is holding a scarlet sword later and that makes him laugh unless he means scarlet as in a blood covered sword. Though that wouldn't be the right color since that would make it sanguine.

19 minutes ago, Beggining said:

What's very interesting is that Ordan seemed to wield something like a Boltace: could it be that the fabled Beast of Bones favored spin-to-win with his trusty Bone Plug?

I don't think so since the bone plugs sound more like tiny daggers. 

11 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Ah, he wields the Telos Boltor then. The placement on his back looks more like a rifle.

In one of the lines he says, " Two jagged bones, harvested from your thigh, cultivated and then driven into the base of the skull, twisted around the superior vein.  "

7 minutes ago, mustache_kitteh said:

In one of the lines he says, " Two jagged bones, harvested from your thigh, cultivated and then driven into the base of the skull, twisted around the superior vein.  "

Beginning is talking about Ordan's silhouette, he clearly has a Boltace or Boltor on his back. The bone plugs were tiny and hidden beneath the braids of his hair, they wouldn't be as visible at all to us, not like the giant weapon you can clearly see on his back. 

Edited by Gelkor

16 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Beginning is talking about Ordan's silhouette, he clearly has a Boltace or Boltor on his back. The bone plugs were tiny and hidden beneath the braids of his hair, they wouldn't be as visible at all to us, not like the giant weapon you can clearly see on his back. 

What would the scarlet sword be then? 

7 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

No clue, he only references it in his dream. The image of him is holding a Boltace tho.

So he is a spin-to-win kind of guy :D

Seriously though, I was hoping for Ordis' weapon of choice to be related to Arbiter of Hexis. After all, them using only Boltor-type weapons must have a meaning, right?