Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many times did you reroll your Riven mod?

xXx_mtv_xXx

2 hours ago, WereFowl said:

Got a Soma mod, took 5 rerolls to get something even half good (multishot, damage and damage to grineer)

I think they just said they'd nerf the effects, which might already have happened as the mod I got was nowhere near the power level of some Soma mods I've seen.

No they didn't.

Its RNG... i wouldn t say a +200% crit chance is "nerfed", while i got +50% and later a +150%

None.

I suppose I should start, but it's for the Amprex and although I do use that weapon a bit, it's not a favored one.

Also, I really don't feel like dealing with the kuvo treadmill. I just...don't.

I could do sorties and try for something else, but the treadmill would still potentially await and I'd have to deal with 40watt tenno in the sorties. Mmm...yeah, not feeling any enthusiasm for this.

Lastly, they really aren't all that good in 99% of the ones I've seen. I might save a mod slot for something else with the better ones...but...is it worth all that effort? I'm thinking, no. No, it isn't. Even if it was pretty rock'n'roll, would it allow me to do things better than I do now? Doubtful.

4 before I gave up on my progressively worse Torid rolls.  The 5th roll was 3 headshots in a single aim glide, which had a stupid amount of stipulations for reset after they "fixed" it,  which I tried to do for 2 days before deciding it wasn't worth my time anymore and dissolved it. 

Edited by Echoa