Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a decent Riven Mod for Penta or can I get better?

--GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

Question

14 answers to this question

Since riven mods are obtained after a quest, multiple cleared planets and junctions and even after a certain degree of gameplay, i would reccomend you to stop whatever it is your doing and revisit the mod system and how it works

How to mod, how to check stats, how does the mods fit into your own gameplay (yes your own), those are top priorities.

Modding is something you get a feel at the start of the game, clearing certain junctions and still wondering if x or y modifier is good for you is:

•  alarming
  • something we can't give proper advice as each player has a gameplay, that mod is at the same time suitable to you and non suitable to you, only YOU can tell

Before anyone uses their pitchforks, i just want to be clear that each player has a way of helping others, my sugestion is, 1st you learn the mod system, then you proceed on doing other stuff.

Edited by KIREEK

18 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Since riven mods are obtained after a quest, multiple cleared planets and junctions and even after a certain degree of gameplay, i would reccomend you to stop whatever it is your doing and revisit the mod system and how it works

How to mod, how to check stats, how does the mods fit into your own gameplay (yes your own), those are top priorities.

Modding is something you get a feel at the start of the game, clearing certain junctions and still wondering if x or y modifier is good for you is:

•  alarming
  • something we can't give proper advice as each player has a gameplay, that mod is at the same time suitable to you and non suitable to you, only YOU can tell

Before anyone uses their pitchforks, i just to be clear that each player has a way of helping others, my sugestion is, 1st you learn the mod system, then you proceed on doing other stuff.

I personally don't have endo to waste to test out super fast grenades that may or may not kill me