Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

scythes

cookiesnm1lk

40 minutes ago, spatakiller123 said:

Tbh it would be nice to have some newer better scythes, I feel that scythes are a pretty weak class of weapons as of now,almost as bad as...*I dare say* machete 

They got buffed recently, and almost all of them have more than good stats. I don't see why people still complain about them >.> 

39 minutes ago, Nexecute said:

What would you say the best scythe is right now?

hate for crit and badass looks or caustacyst (or something) for the corrosive+viral and finisher charge attacks. anku and reaper prime are decent too if you want those. al of them are good tbh 

1 minute ago, Marvelous_A said:

As an Excalibur main I pretty enjoy scythes...because they have the fastest finisher animations among weapon classes and are very useful for RB build.

Don't they use Heavy Blade animations for their finisher? Machetes have the quickest finisher animation, as far as I can remember.

59 minutes ago, Nexecute said:

I fed the Hate a potato, did a crit build with Pressure Point, Blood Rush, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Berserker, Drifting Contact and Buzz Kill (didn't have enough capacity for the last slot) and tried both stances...

The stances feel so immobilising. There are weapons with much better damage and stances... the only appeal to this is it being a scythe.

I wanted to love this... I guess I could try adding some status but I really hate the stances... and that's my honest opinion. The animations and the weapon looks cool but they don't play too well.

Kinda feel the same tbh. The stats are good, but stances are a problem, that's the core issue with melee currently 

21 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

They got buffed recently, and almost all of them have more than good stats. I don't see why people still complain about them >.> 

hey hey hey it's not that i'm complaining. i'm just..... wanting to swing around a huge wheat-harvesting instrument to instead harvest the heads of my foes.btw.... scythes should decapitate if they don't already.....

1 minute ago, cookiesnm1lk said:

I just..... want to swing around a huge wheat-harvesting instrument to harvest the heads of my foes.

Harvesting...

Reaper....

Ether Reaper...

Nekros...

It's all so clear now: Nekros was never the depiction of Grim Reaper - he's a farmer!