Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volts speed

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

I searched for this this and I can't seem to post in one of the thread so I think it's about time to start fresh for DE to atleast maybe consider.

Why isn't he faster? Atleast Volt prime?

It's kinda a big grip I have. He is electricity based so he should be one of the most fastest if not THE most fasted Warframe. 

He is slower than Loki, I'm not annoyed that he is 'slower' than Loki but the fact he is a lot slower than Loki. Volt is as fast Oberon in his base speed and my friend told me Oberon is kinda slow. 

Speed should be this guy's charm. He should atleast have 1.2 speed or if not be the fastest Warframe. 

If not change it than keep it at 1.00 but atleast give him another passive ability that the longer he runs, the faster he becomes. 

Volt Prime should also atleast have a buff in speed. He's Volt. 

Yeah, I too would like to see Volt having higher base sprint speed.  Yes, his Speed suppose to compensate for his average base speed, but his teammates with Volt's Speed buff are still faster than he.  He doesn't need to have the fastest base speed, but he should be above average at least.

As a Volt main I'll say this: A higher base sprint speed might be nice, but considering he has Speed... he doesn't really need it. As for a second passive that makes his sprint speed or Speed ramp up over time... hell no. That would be terrible, absolutely terrible. Volt is fast but he can have an issue with agility/mobility making his speed ramp up would only worsen that. It would be absolutely terrible if it affected Speed and affected allies. Allies sometimes have enough issues with being accelerated out of nowhere.

• 3 weeks later...

If I could have one tweak for the Speed power it would be for it to also be boosted BY Volt's sprint speed, IE slotting rush would make the speed effect you cast on allies more powerful. 

I find that Rush on Volt puts his sprint speed at a very good place when boosted with a moderate power Speed. But that means I'm not boosting allies as much. I think for the buff to scale slightly with Volt's sprint speed would be a great synergy for modding, similar to how things like Snow Globe and Iron Skin scale with armor as well as power strength.