Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So if Valkyr Prime is this Access's Prime

General_Durandal

Then what will the next one be?

I'm pretty sure Banshee is next. (or zephyr)

I hope there will be a Prime Sentinel. (i want Deth Cube Prime, be it doesn't really fit her character type)

A couple weapons i'd like to see with her are,

Strun Prime, or Rubico Prime for a primary.

Furis Prime, (we need a solo smg prime pistol, we don't have one yet)

Shaku nunchucks, or Onika sais, for the melee.

If Bansh is next,

then maybe Oberon after her? Then, Hydroid? (i hope Hydroids tentacle beard is even bigger and cooler on his prime version)

They can still be primed, the prime will just be called something else.

Case in point Cronus prime I mean Dakra Prime, silly me.

Grineer and Corpus weapons all originated from orokin tech, with grineer ones being roughly based or descended from it, and corpus literally reverse engineered.

Strun is also a Tenno weapon if I recall correctly.

Edited by BeeOverlord

3 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

Dethcube and Strun Cant be Prime, they are Grineer Weapons

I don't think either of those are Grineer. The argument could be made of Strun on account of it having a Wraith but there is no lore in the books that I know of that points to Dethcube being of Grineer make. The Sentinel Cephalon Fragment ("On the border of chartered space, an enclave of small, strange, seemingly intelligent creatures was discovered by Tenno explorers. They are mechanical entities, almost organic in appearance, with a precarious resemblance to the fearsome Sentients that had decimated human civilization. Howevere, these creatures showed no signs of aggression, and they immediately began carrying out helpful tasks in peculiar alliance with the Tenno.") says that they are actually an organic being of some other creation.

10 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

They can still be primed, the prime will just be called something else.

Case in point Cronus prime I mean Dakra Prime, silly me.

Grineer and Corpus weapons all originated from orokin tech, with grineer ones being roughly based or descended from it, and corpus literally reverse engineered.

Strun is also a Tenno weapon if I recall correctly.

On the contrary, Cronus dropped from Vor who wields other prime hybrids himself, as he is a collector of such fineries. It was never a Grineer weapon whatsoever. Dakra is not derived from something non-Tenno. Strun, on the other hand, is currently wielded by Grineer units and there is already a Wraith variant.

You can argue all day about it, but Primes are of Tenno weapon aesthetics, and weapons with Vandal or Wraith variants aren't really ever going to get a Prime variant. Braton being the only outlier, as it was one of the few (VERY few) weapons way back in the day.

12 minutes ago, direcyphre said:

You can argue all day about it, but Primes are of Tenno weapon aesthetics, and weapons with Vandal or Wraith variants aren't really ever going to get a Prime variant. Braton being the only outlier, as it was one of the few (VERY few) weapons way back in the day.

Latron Wraith? Lato Vandal? Imperator Vandal?

Don't worry I agree with you that Primes are always going to be Tenno weapons, Just pointing out the Wraith issue.

The Braton gets a Prime because the lore allows for it, and the only reason that the lore was made to allow for it was that the Braton used to be the iconic early-game gun.

1 hour ago, Imaru said:

I don't think either of those are Grineer. The argument could be made of Strun on account of it having a Wraith but there is no lore in the books that I know of that points to Dethcube being of Grineer make. The Sentinel Cephalon Fragment ("On the border of chartered space, an enclave of small, strange, seemingly intelligent creatures was discovered by Tenno explorers. They are mechanical entities, almost organic in appearance, with a precarious resemblance to the fearsome Sentients that had decimated human civilization. Howevere, these creatures showed no signs of aggression, and they immediately began carrying out helpful tasks in peculiar alliance with the Tenno.") says that they are actually an organic being of some other creation.

Yeah, though some sentinels are factioned. Djinn is infested, Helios is Corpus, and Diriga is Grineer. Those 3 were likely reverse engineered from the original Sentinels though.

1 hour ago, direcyphre said:

On the contrary, Cronus dropped from Vor who wields other prime hybrids himself, as he is a collector of such fineries. It was never a Grineer weapon whatsoever. Dakra is not derived from something non-Tenno. Strun, on the other hand, is currently wielded by Grineer units and there is already a Wraith variant.

Tyl Regor used to wield one back in the early days, though that's likely not considered canon anymore.