The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next Prime Frame

ChameleonBro

6 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

could not should remember frost prime was the first prime  before mag and loki. they might not be going in releases order 

I don't know when I started playing in Update 7... stopped a while and came back U14 and stayed since then.

Frost, Mag, Loki, Ash, Banshee, Saryn, Trinity, Rhino, Volt, Excal and etc were already available, so far DE has been making primes of the grand daddies and grand mammies of all frames, except for Banshee. She's like the only one that hasn't been made a prime yet.

I heard Vauban and Nekros was released after I stopped playing or something, and they've been made primes.

But Banshee is one of the grand mammies of Warframe but got replaced by Nova Prime (Nova is relatively new compared to all the other frames) and now Valkyr prime (also new compared to Banshee).

Edited by Noobverest

Just now, Noobverest said:

I don't know when I started playing in Update 7... stopped a while and came back U14 and stayed since then.

Frost, Mag, Loki, Ash, Banshee, Saryn, Trinity, Rhino, Volt, Excal and a lot more were already available, so far DE has been making primes of the grand daddies and grand mammies of all frames, except for Banshee. She's like the only one that hasn't been made a prime yet.

I heard Vauban and Nekros was released after I stopped playing or something, and they've been made primes.

But Banshee is one of the grand mammies of Warframe but got replaced by Nova Prime (Nova is relatively new compared to all the other frames) and now Valkyr prime (also new compared to Banshee).

so they are probably just not doing it in release order  

2 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

so they are probably just not doing it in release order  

So far they've been doing it pretty much by release order except for when Banshee has a chance to become a prime.

It's why everyone's been able to predict the next prime except for when it's Banshee's turn.

I knew that after Nyx prime (think it was nyx), it would be Ash prime, and Volt prime and they too, would be followed by either Nekros prime, Vauban prime, or Oberon prime.

Edited by Noobverest

Just now, (PS4)Syncdom1987 said:

well considering volt, excalibur, and i forget what the third one was are the startinh frames you get to choose from when starting out,

its a bit odd that of them only volt has a prime.

Starting frames in U7 was: Excalibur, Mag, and Loki

Starting frames now is: Excalibur, Mag, Volt

They've all been primed :)

Excalibur is a PC founder exclusive so that might be why you don't know about it. and Mag got primed and vaulted so that might be why you don't know about it if you're new. And Loki got primed and vaulted and it was a starter a very long time ago too

2 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

Starting frames in U7 was: Excalibur, Mag, and Loki

Starting frames now is: Excalibur, Mag, Volt

They've all been primed :)

Excalibur is a PC founder exclusive so that might be why you don't know about it. and Mag got primed and vaulted so that might be why you don't know about it if you're new. And Loki got primed and vaulted and it was a starter a very long time ago too

ah, forgot it was mag(seeing as i chose volt as my starter) but it's still a bit sad that excalibur doesn't have a prime on ps4 considering he's a starter frame.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

Nah, they release deluxe skins with reworks usually, Primes are on a schedule.  It just happens that valkyr and banshee were released so close together no one really knew which would get picked.  Or some such nonsense.

A wave of sadness washes over Oberon and Banshee, Zephyr and Hydroid look on in fear for de does not care these frames exist.  

The community asking to fix the problems that de threw random useless augiments at and gave a shiny delux skin to try to distract those fans with. I wouldn't be surprised if those Three got skipped and joined the Banshee club. Which would not be anything new.  Pretty sure Mirage will cut in line and be primed. 

TECHNICALLY it was supposed to be Banshee Prime this time but it seems [DE] threw a curve ball with this one.

"Off-topic Re-work thoughts on Banshee"

Spoiler

Given how Banshee's Passive silences her weapons much like one of her abilities does , it's safe to assume that DE is probably going to try and see about re-working her abilties or change her passive then see how many players play her.  Let's face it , how many players of the masses even play let alone see Banshee in any public runs aside from the small Lv-up-to-30-then-ditch-her  runs?

I think when it comes to any major rework on abilties they'll give a taste of how it appears on a Dev Stream or Prime Time before releasing it later like how the Ash Bladestorm thing works or Frost's little re-work far back then.

It's perhaps safe to assume the next Female Prime after Valkyr is Zephyr or Mirage then comes the males...Oberon and Hydroid UNLESS they skip out on Oberon...he and Banshee seem to be in the same boat , hardly see ANY of those 2 in any of my public runs.

1 hour ago, Noobverest said:

So far they've been doing it pretty much by release order except for when Banshee has a chance to become a prime.

It's why everyone's been able to predict the next prime except for when it's Banshee's turn.

I knew that after Nyx prime (think it was nyx), it would be Ash prime, and Volt prime and they too, would be followed by either Nekros prime, Vauban prime, or Oberon prime.

Well the current trend aside Nekros was Vauban released on the day his original released 3 years ago. Valkyr Would've but that was on a weekend. And banshee if its pushed back up until March, could have it on March 17th to the 20th on the following Monday since the 18th,was when Banshee was originally released 3 + years ago. Thusly I think banshee is most definitely going to be next by this "trend" if DE decides to keep it up for a while.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Syncdom1987 said:

nezha, though whether its male or female seems to vary between users.

I made a quick identification guide for all confused Tenno...

f7gccRD.jpg

On topic, it may be odd releasing Banshee prime so soon after the Bard frame; she may be waiting a while longer.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

On 11/23/2016 at 9:48 PM, (PS4)Syncdom1987 said:

there is also players that cast riftwalk on ya when you dont need and make so you cant get any kills, some do by mistake while the bulk do it intentionally to cause trouble or mischief.

You can just roll out of it. That is not a problem.

On 11/24/2016 at 0:31 AM, ChuckMaverick said:

I made a quick identification guide for all confused Tenno...

f7gccRD.jpg

On topic, it may be odd releasing Banshee prime so soon after the Bard frame; she may be waiting a while longer.

LMAO xD

On the other hand I don't know about them releasing a new prime any time soon anyways since we have the infested frame and Bard frame in the near future

On 11/23/2016 at 10:05 PM, Noobverest said:

I think they'll go for Zephyr prime because they seem to be skipping Banshee more than once now.

(Nova prime, Saryn prime, and now Valkyr prime, have all replaced the spot where Banshee prime should/could have been).

Yikes, I didn't know the 3 of them replaced Banshee xD

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:27 PM, hazerddex said:

lets face it de will delay Banshee prime as long as they have delayed Obro prime XD

inbound for next frame being limbo prime

Oh god no....not a golden troller...bad enough I have to suffer the normal version of that top hat wearing butt munch.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

On 11/25/2016 at 4:54 PM, Azur_Fenix said:

Oh god no....not a golden troller...bad enough I have to suffer the normal version of that top hat wearing butt munch.

Honestly the only troll he can use that I am aware of is his Cataclysm, which isn't really a troll. Most people just assume that because they don't know how to use it to their advantage. I did hear he is pretty much broken in raids though. Something about banishing a teammate carrying something makes them drop it so they can't pick it up ?

I did never ever saw a single Limbo troll. The worst situation maybe a slow Nova with big duration in the squad, who is constantly using her MP when you wanted to do it fast or Frost with bubble when you want to shoot inside. But i personally feel good with both.

You need to teach how to ask people nicely if you want them doing differently, really