Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Antimatter Frame Name] As A Council Member, I'd Like To Apologise

Asagiri

EDIT: Also.. "It's too late to apologize!"

Didnt see your image, but this new AM frame is probably going to be pretty aweful.

There's no synergy in her build, at all.

She'll only be slightly better than the current Mag because explosions are cool.

Edited by Volunterrorist

Unfortunately most of the DC seems dead set on it.

Can we get some clarification on the selection process? Some of the names on the list were thrown around a lot, were names selected by number of posts for them or by another method? I notice things like Diraca(far and away the worst on the list) were barely mentioned in the original threads so I don't see why they'd be on.

i knew it from the begginning nova would win on the day name suggestions started. I too apologize for the council. 

That aside, of all those names nova is the best one so its not like we can not vote nova when the others in the list suck. There were alot of good names i saw in the council suggestions and all of them would have given Nova better competition. But as it stands i'd rather it be nova then the other crap.

Secondly i read through the name suggestion thread very intently for two days and saw so many good names. NON OF THEM MADE IT TO THE POLL WTF

Edited by ClaymoreNo47

good thing the design council is filled with mature adults who know what's best for the game and are intelligent, and totally didn't get in the council by having their parents pay for the Master+ founders package.

Owait...

This is what happens when you ask every one in the world to put in their favorite ingredient into a pot to make soup. You get Skittles, guacamole, fuagra, with a hint of ginger... And you have to eat it with chopsticks.

i knew it from the begginning nova would win on the day name suggestions started. I too apologize for the council. 

That aside, of all those names nova is the best one so its not like we can not vote nova when the others in the list suck. There were alot of good names i saw in the council suggestions and all of them would have given Nova better competition. But as it stands i'd rather it be nova then the other crap.

Secondly i read through the name suggestion thread very intently for two days and saw so many good names. NON OF THEM MADE IT TO THE POLL WTF

Im partial to Cerna, at least it SOUNDS nice

Edited by Vahlak

This is what happens when you ask every one in the world to put in their favorite ingredient into a pot to make soup. You get Skittles, guacamole, fuagra, with a hint of ginger... And you have to eat it with chopsticks.

This is a pretty great way to think about it.

good thing the design council is filled with mature adults who know what's best for the game and are intelligent, and totally didn't get in the council by having their parents pay for the Master+ founders package.

Owait...

There were dozens of good names in that thread, this fault lies with the people who selected the 7 to be voted on.

Owait...

lol, you're funny. You seriously think that 30k+ kids were able to get their parents to pay $250 for this status?

You'd be better off realizing that probably 90% plus of any player community for anygame are bad at design. Look through the forums of any video game..

OMG...really?

I gave up after everyone picked "Wormhole" and haven't checked back since then.

I'm really sorry guys.

tbh, while wormhole has nothing to do with antimatter, it beats having 4 different explosions, imo