The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Revisited Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

here's my two cents on the matter, as someone that has played ash since his parts dropped from tyl regor; the skana lord. His old style of bladestorm was little more than an AoE teleport that was limited in it's number of targets, staying true to ash's style of favoring high damage output over crowd control. And, by staying true to it, I mean most everyone used it solely for crowd control. The new bladestorm allows for many more targets, as well as extra efficiency while cloaked. Seeing as it takes longer to mark up the room than before, many complain that it is cheaper and, in general, more practical to just run out there and use their melee weapon to create their own makeshift bladestorm. 

In my personal opinion, both of these styles lack the skill or finesse the rework sought to achieve. As for how I'd go about fixing it, here are some thoughts:

-the current shift in bladestorm seems to be in the direction of Excalibur's exalted blade. Given the fact that Ash already has the whole "wristblades" thing going for him, it's easy to see how such a thing could happen, despite whatever mixed feelings exist within the community.

-Ash's first three abilities are quite diverse, all providing utility in a different way. His smokescreen stuns and turns him invisible, his teleport opens enemies for finishers, and many underestimate the bleeding proc caused by his homing shurikens. With all of these useful abilities, it is difficult to add another unique ability that is not simply another AoE version of a previous ability.

-Stealth frames. Holy Heck, there are a lot of seemingly unnecessary trickster frames and such, whereas there are only so many abilities that are conducive to stealth. We cannot, for example, have ash evaporate into a cloud of smoke that can run around, stun, and use finishers on opponents because cloudwalking is taken up by wukong while procing finishers and stunning is more of a savage banshee trait. If we intend to rebuild Ash, it is possible that we will have to rebuild the way stealth works. Again.

-Ash's badassitude. It must inspire enough awe to make other players stop what they're doing to watch, while also being just hard enough to make ash users feel good without frustrating them. 

such a rework might include these features:

smoke bomb would have a much larger area of effect and automatically cloak any frames within, but would only hide things inside the area. You know, like an actual smoke bomb. Since the augment for smoke bomb makes it work on teammates, it could be replaced with the mod "lingering smoke," which would allow the invisibility effect to persist for awhile outside the cloud.

teleport would be more or less unchanged. The fatal teleport augment, however, would cause an automatic mini smoke bomb instead of an energy refund on a kill. This way, one cannot make their own bladestorm by combining the covert lethality dagger mod with a high-efficiency build. Further change may be required.

starting bladestorm would cause Ash to unsheathe this wrist-mounted knives, which would use a modified stance based around leaving enemies prone to finishers. Energy is consumed at a rather slow, although casting smoke screen is highly discounted and shuriken and teleport refund some energy on a kill.

-another possibility would be to cause every kill made during bladestorm to grant Ash a stack of bloodlust, similar to Nidus' mutation. More bloodlust would increase melee damage and casting speed at the cost of slightly faster energy drain. If not specifically implemented, it would likely make for a cool augment.

-a possible tweak for this ability would be to temporarily cause his shuriken ability to mark enemies, similar to the current bladestorm. When the ability ends, either because the player turned it off or ran out of energy, the shurikens explode, dealing damage to the marked enemies.

these are just a few ideas to consider. I highly doubt these would synergize well together, nor do I expect them to. As I stated previously, it's just my thoughts on the topic.

Edited by majorchord96

1 hour ago, Nazrethim said:

Yeah, something like this would totally work.

Yup.

Nice build, tho personally I never use any frame without at least one ehp mod.

My builds are:

Direct Assault (made for both stealth and combat, usually an all purpose build)

Hide contents

Warframe0120.jpg

Ghost ("squishy" invisibility focused)

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe0119.jpg

Yeah, it's rather wierd. I think boss assassinations could work like the boss kills on PoP:T2T

Sorry i couldnt help but drool over that Koga skin xD

Its the best skin DE released, and might I say My whole clan Loves it! Great job DE seriously! that build You got isnt bad everything is 100% no negative thats a great way to run him always Ill post another tankier build with a Sweet Koga color Scheme xD

GOD I love that skin :)

3 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

-snip-

Interesting build, I also do a kind of balanced build on him (Steel Charge, Streamline, FE, PContinuity, Intensify, Stretch, Vitality, then swapping between Rush, Armored Agility and augments for the last 2 slots). Works eveywhere. Going all out on Power Strength is indeed unneeded.

But please, can you stop doing this whole "Master LordKoga" charade? It's obvious it's just an alt-account of yours (For example, you both have the Randomly Capitalized typing And all...)

Edited by Azamagon

12 hours ago, Azamagon said:

Interesting build, I also do a kind of balanced build on him (Steel Charge, Streamline, FE, PContinuity, Intensify, Stretch, Vitality, then swapping between Rush, Armored Agility and augments for the last 2 slots). Works eveywhere. Going all out on Power Strength is indeed unneeded.

But please, can you stop doing this whole "Master LordKoga" charade? It's obvious it's just an alt-account of yours (For example, you both have the Randomly Capitalized typing And all...)

He is My friend and Clan leader. Im sure You are not aware of that. He doesnt comment on forums anymore

15 hours ago, majorchord96 said:

smoke bomb would have a much larger area of effect and automatically cloak any frames within, but would only hide things inside the area. You know, like an actual smoke bomb. Since the augment for smoke bomb makes it work on teammates, it could be replaced with the mod "lingering smoke," which would allow the invisibility effect to persist for awhile outside the cloud.

Thats the exact problem with implementing a Real Smoke Bomb mechanic to Smoke Screen!

Forcing Ash to remain Immobile within a Cloud, Warframe abilities should compliment mobility and speed especially a Ninja Frame that has the Lowest invisibility duration in game. Remember he only grants 8 seconds No mods attached and max duration grants 22 seconds, thats pretty sad to force him to sit in an 8-22 second cloud while allies fly all over taking kills You could have made in Your stead. Allies wouldnt need Smoke Shadow either if all they must do is hide inside this poor excuse of Cloak Arrow AoE. Heck atleast Ivara can stuck it to Allies and Enemies alike, dont do that to Ash i beg You.

Allowing Ash to leave behind this AoE allows allies a better entry to this buff, the Cloud id sugguest can only appear when casted on ground ONLY! Aerial casts will not leave behind a cloud.

But yes the cloud is a great concept to implement to Ash granting him more possibilities and synergy with team and his augment along with other abilities.

Now on the other hand Your Blade Storm idea sounds like what I want implemented, great ideas blood lust energy regains, reminds me of Shinobi PS2, Hotsuma and his Akujiki sword. Great concept, I love it.

Why wouldnt we want that?

1 minute ago, AKKILLA said:

Thats the exact problem with implementing a Real Smoke Bomb mechanic to Smoke Screen!

Forcing Ash to remain Immobile within a Cloud, Warframe abilities should compliment mobility and speed especially a Ninja Frame that has the Lowest invisibility duration in game. Remember he only grants 8 seconds No mods attached and max duration grants 22 seconds, thats pretty sad to force him to sit in an 8-22 second cloud while allies fly all over taking kills You could have made in Your stead. Allies wouldnt need Smoke Shadow either if all they must do is hide inside this poor excuse of Cloak Arrow AoE. Heck atleast Ivara can stuck it to Allies and Enemies alike, dont do that to Ash i beg You.

Allowing Ash to leave behind this AoE allows allies a better entry to this buff, the Cloud id sugguest can only appear when casted on ground ONLY! Aerial casts will not leave behind a cloud.

But yes the cloud is a great concept to implement to Ash granting him more possibilities and synergy with team and his augment along with other abilities.

Now on the other hand Your Blade Storm idea sounds like what I want implemented, great ideas blood lust energy regains, reminds me of Shinobi PS2, Hotsuma and his Akujiki sword. Great concept, I love it.

I got an idea for that:
Smoke Screen makes Ash create a Smoke Cloud where he is (air or ground), when Ash enters the cloud he is invisible and for 8s after leaving the cloud. Smoke Shadow makes the cloud also give those benefits to allies. Ability is recastable and Ash can keep up to 5 clouds active at any given time. Clouds last 12s.

10 hours ago, Warfoxzero said:

I avoid playing ash because of the camera movements in bladestorm. I won't have any interest in ash unless they completely change that power. Am I the only one?

On the other hand, those cameras allow for kickarse screenshots:

Spoiler

Warframe0172.jpg

Warframe0146.jpg

Warframe0152.jpg

Also, more of my fashion frame, my "Agent Collection" (featuring the whole team: Agent Ash, Agent Cintia and Agent Bruno [dog])

Spoiler

Warframe0104.jpg

Warframe0103.jpg

Warframe0107.jpg

Warframe0109.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

I got an idea for that:
Smoke Screen makes Ash create a Smoke Cloud where he is (air or ground), when Ash enters the cloud he is invisible and for 8s after leaving the cloud. Smoke Shadow makes the cloud also give those benefits to allies. Ability is recastable and Ash can keep up to 5 clouds active at any given time. Clouds last 12s.

On the other hand, those cameras allow for kickarse screenshots:

Hide contents

Warframe0172.jpg

Warframe0146.jpg

Warframe0152.jpg

Also, more of my fashion frame, my "Agent Collection" (featuring the whole team: Agent Ash, Agent Cintia and Agent Bruno [dog])

Hide contents

Warframe0104.jpg

Warframe0103.jpg

Warframe0107.jpg

Warframe0109.jpg

DUDE! Those screen shots are Photographer quality! xD Sick!

BTW about the duration, is it still modeable? like the 8 seconds is what we currently have without mods equipped, soo if i max duration will i still get 22 seconds etc..?

Very important to My builds and others as well, if soo then this is basically what I was going for thanks for supporting. We seem to be on the same page =)

Again, DE made the most sexiest deluxe skin, just look at the detail on that Koga skin 

12 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

DUDE! Those screen shots are Photographer quality! xD Sick!

Thanks.

Also, little fashion trick for screenshots: Use the Fissures.

Run a survival fissure and blade storm just before the relic-switch pause kicks in, you will get a few sweet seconds to admire Ash mid-animation, eliminate UI from screenshots and presto. As someone told me when I shared the trick "That's some hardcore fashionframe!"

BTW about the duration, is it still modeable? like the 8 seconds is what we currently have without mods equipped, soo if i max duration will i still get 22 seconds etc..?

Very important to My builds and others as well, if soo then this is basically what I was going for thanks for supporting. We seem to be on the same page =)

Again, DE made the most sexiest deluxe skin, just look at the detail on that Koga skin 

Yeah, both the 8s after leaving and the 12s cloud duration would be affected by Duration. So adjusting for max duration:

After leaving the cloud 8s>>22s

Cloud duration 12s >> 29s

edit: also, Cloud size would be affected by power range, so technically a Duration+Range -Power Strenght Ash build with Smoke Shadow could provide multiple safe spots for Ash and the team while giving them freedom to move around and go from cloud to cloud. A more practical and mobile version of Ivara's Cloak arrow.

Edited by Nazrethim

2 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

I concur. Akkilla is correct.

This has been discussed many times and the general consensus is that Ash's Smoke Screen should use lingering smoke bombs that (maybe cover more of an area) persist in place and act as a means of loosing enemies by either (Ash or his allies) standing inside or behind them. Ash would be able to not only thrown them down, but away from himself(Assassin's Creed style) granting him the ability to spring traps or drop cover for allies or gain a brief reprieve from combat (up to a max of 4 bombs at one time, enabling Ash to form a makeshift wall of smoke). If thrown away from himself, Ash would need to run to the cloud to gain invisibility. Only Ash would be invisible from the effect of the smoke bomb (without the augment). The ability to switch smoke bomb style could either be a press and hold or a quiver, whatever works out to be best in testing.

1 hour ago, AKKILLA said:

He is My friend and Clan leader. Im sure You are not aware of that. He doesnt comment on forums anymore

Cute excuse :D I wonder WHY he doesn't post anymore, maybe he is too busy using your AKKILLA account? ;)

Come on dude, it's far too obvious. Just stop it already. I have nothing against you, but it's so silly of you to think that we fall for it (and honestly it's getting a bit annoying by now).

1 hour ago, Nazrethim said:

I got an idea for that:

Yeah, that'd be a nice way to make it feel even more unique. But it'd have to be a bit more balanced imo.

Now, let's go through this again. What should each ability's role be? And HOW could they do that? What QoL issues could they get fixed? How could they synergize a bit better, instead of feeling like competing abilities (This goes mainly for Shuriken and Teleport vs Bladestorm).

This is my take on it:
* Shuriken - Intended role? Complementary utility and damage. QoL issues? No control over its trajectory and has no utility, unaugmented, at all.
* Smoke Screen - Intended role? Survivability through stealth. QoL issues? Not much, but people like the idea of lingering smoke and recastability.
* Teleport - Intended role? Mobility (+ slow nuke). QoL issues? Activating finishers are not always possible due to animation locks etc, and generally bad as a mobility tool. Synergy is also lacking a bit.
* Bladestorm - Intended role? Multi-target nuke and "breathing room" tool. QoL issues? A bit too reliant on aim-marking, which is a bit nauseating in how it is supposed to be used, and competes too much with Teleport and Shuriken right now. Also, a bit slow on its multi-target potential.

How I'd fix them:
* Shuriken - Throws a 3rd Shuriken, which goes straight where you aim, this one also has punchthrough (puncthrough distance affected by P.Range). Enemies struck are staggered, each hit contributes to the melee combo counter, and they benefit both from the melee combo counter and stealth multiplier.

Results: Ranged combo counter increaser and staggers fulfill the complementary utility (reducing some competition with Bladestorm), the stealth+combo benefitting fulfills the complementary damage (so it still CAN have a use, damage-wise), and the third straightgoing shuriken helps with trajectory control.

* Smoke Screen - Works the same as now, but recasting unstealths him (thus allowing a recast). Enemies staggered by the smoke also lose accuracy for whatever duration (Duration affected by P.Duration, accuracy-loss affected by P.Strength). Smoke Shadow now leaves a cloud behind, which has 50% more duration (12 sec) than his stealth. Ash, or any ally staying inside it is continuously kept invisible, and leaving grants them max 8 sec stealth (less duration if the cloud has 8 sec or less duration left). Both these durations scale with Power Duration. If Ash recasts to unstealth, the cloud still lingers. Max 4 clouds can be out at once per Ash. Any enemy going into the cloud gets the accuracy debuff continuously refreshed on them.

Results: Adds lingering smoke and recastability in more balanced ways.

* Teleport - Holdcasting it causes you to teleport forward, without the need of a target. Landing on a wall with this holdcast while aiming (or blocking if melee is out) makes you autocling to the wall. All enemies within X range of the landing point (wether tapcast or holdcast) are finisher-staggered (radius affected by P.Range), and have a debuff briefly on them which allows him or allies to do finishers on them, even if the animation is broken (helps with finisher-activation-issues). Ash also gains a brief moment of increased melee attackspeed after landing (affected by P.Strength for potency and P.Duration for duration), which gives more synergy to the rest of his kit.

Results: Helps with finisher-activation issues and increases its mobility potency. Attackspeed buff gives some synergy to his melee-esque kit.

* Bladestorm - While the ability is active, enemies within a short radius (5 meters?) of Ash, are also automatically marked (Teleport synergy). This auto-mark aura's radius is affected by Power Range, and it doesn't pierce walls (but should pierce thin covers). Also, similar to Mesa's visual focus ring (but when it is shrunk to a minimum), Ash also gets a field within his vision which marks enemies within it. The size of this ring is affected by Power Range. Energy cost is ALWAYS 10, so having Smoke Screen no longer reduces the cost (Forced synergy is highly unnecessary). Ash utilizes the Shadow Clones IMMEDIATELY (like it used to), rather than having to wait for him to hit each marked enemy once first.
Rising Storm should provide more additional combo counter hits per strike, rather than increase duration.

Results: Due to Shuriken adding to the combo counter, Shuriken feels like a complement (rather than competition) to Bladestorm.
Smoke Screen is already synergistic by giving him time to mark enemies, so the energy-thing is removed and baked in (forced synergy is bad deisng people).
Bladestorm's aura-marking makes Teleport complementary (rather than pure competition), and also works well with the stealth of Smoke Screen to get close more safely.
The visual focus ring reduces some of the nausea from its intended marking behaviour.
Both the aura-marking and focus ring, as well as the instant use of Shadow clones again, all help to greatly speed up the ability to help its multi-target nuking as well.

Any disagreement to all that? :P

This is a direct transplant of our post, where we theorized these ideas already. Take a gander! Enjoy!

Smoke Screen:
Like Shuriken, Smoke Screen should be changed/fixed to give it a bit more team synergy and overall usefulness, rather than just being a fancy way to turn invisible.
Ability effect should be changed to reflect Ash being more wreathed in smoke (color defined by energy tint chosen), as a way to better distinguish Ash's power from that of Loki. At the moment they look very similar, if not the same.

NOTE: I have made a modification to this version of SS as well. Nothing major, just a thought of how to improve the casting speed and accuracy/efficiency of the secondary ability. Changing the setup below to a Quiver-style-functionality enabling the toggle switch between self-cast and cast-away by using the hold press (meaning holding the ability will ONLY switch back and forth depending on which option is currently active and another quick press will cast the ability). This version enables the ability to be more error proof but somewhat slower (in casting speed/time), while the iteration I have written below would be faster (in casting time/speed) cause you would only need to (hold press) in order to just cast the secondary ability but you sacrifice the casting efficiency (meaning you may accidentally cast the wrong move). 

Ability Specs:
+ Single Press

- Smoke clouds linger after casting.

- Enemies will not be able to see Ash and his allies who stand behind or within the clouds (will break target lock). Allies are not invisible but blocked from view as if behind a wall or other obstruction which forces the enemy to change position in order to reacquire the target/s. Generally, these enemies run in closer to find their target/s and that's when they will get caught in the new smoke clouds.

- Enemies who enter the clouds will be incapacitated (choking on smoke) and become open to finisher damage multiplier.

- Enemies caught inside the clouds are also vulnerable to friendly fire from their allies. (credit to CrazyCortex for inspiration)

- Enemies within range are still staggered by the initial casting of Smoke Screen, exactly as it functions currently.

- Ability is now recast-able and up to 4 clouds can be active at once.

- Cloud duration is greater than granted Invisibility by about 5-7 seconds. This is done so even when invisibility wears off Ash can duck back into cloud/s to gain a brief moment of reprieve; to change tactics or recast and become invisible once more. Re-entering the clouds does not make Ash invisible again/reset duration timer, another casting would be needed for that. If Ash casts four clouds (thrown away from him) before entering any, his invisibility duration will start after he enters a cloud for the fist time and will grant the full duration of the (modded) ability no matter the remaining duration of the actual cloud/s.

- ONLY WITH SMOKE SHADOW AUGMENT, allies who pass through/into the clouds gain invisibility (and stealth damage multiplier) equal to the maximum duration of the (modded) ability. Exactly as it works currently.

- Smoke Screen is silent and doesn't alert enemies unless within range of casting effects (stagger).

- Casting Smoke Screen still drops enemy aggro and projectile lock (Grineer Bombard missiles, etc). Exactly as it works currently.

- Ability is cast-able in mid-air (while jumping, aim-gliding or falling) but Ash will not gain invisibility until he enters the cloud. In this instance, invisibility duration counter begins upon Ash entering the cloud. The cloud duration counter begins at casting.

+ Hold Press (secondary function, 2 second hold)
- Ash can throw a smoke bomb away from him and to a designated point/location (functions like Vauban's abilities) indicated by the aiming reticule.

- Ash can cover enemies in smoke from a distance/vantage point and Ash/allies can jump into the clouds and take out incapacitated foes with ease and if Smoke Shadow is used, emerge invisible.

Example 1: Thrown Mechanic (secondary function)

In-game Utilization:
- Ash can throw a smoke bomb to cover a downed ally or spring a trap.

- Ash can form a wall of smoke to provide cover and force enemies with guns to lose targeting (stop shooting) and have to run into close quarters combat (not a disarm, but a need to reacquire targets).

- Being able to throw the bomb away from himself, as well, means Ash can cover himself (turn invisible) then continue to form the wall (windrow, flume or channel) of smoke from safety.

Augment Ideas:
- Flash Bang: Ash's Smoke Bombs gain a radial blind with a distance of effect equal to his total power range.

- Nerve Agent: Ash's Smoke Bombs gain a toxic (or could be viral) DoT that does a % of total power strength per tick and within a distance of effect equal to his total power range.

- Chloroform: Ash's Smoke Bombs will put to sleep all enemies for a short duration and within a distance of effect equal to his total power range. Sleeping enemies are opened up to increased damage/executions.

- Nitrous Oxide: Ash's Smoke Bombs will cause all targets (within radius) to be rendered temporarily insane with laughter. Effected enemies will attack each other and anything (that gets too close) with increased attack speed for a certain percentage of time. Enemies that survive the duration, will have their movement speed slowed (due to being exhausted by the insanity).

- Soot Steps/Dust Clouds: All enemies caught within the radius of Ash's Smoke Bombs will be doused in soot/ash. Any enemy under the effect of the soot will have their movement speed reduced by a certain % and will be unable to cloak for a certain duration. 

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

1 minute ago, Nazrethim said:

Well, the Smoke Screen proposed Flash Bang augment wouldn't be necesary really, just convince DE to allow Tear Gas in PvE loadouts, as Blind in PvE equals Finisher Opening.

I thought it to be a clever (alternative) use of his smoke screen ability, while also being a real world thing. I can see a place for it, but it is the most redundant of the augments.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

I thought it to be a clever (alternative) use of his smoke screen ability, while also being a real world thing. I can see a place for it, but it is the most redundant of the augments.

Heh.. I also think the conclave augment should be called flash bang, because Tear Gas doesn't make any f*cking sense. Also, the mod is largely pointless as it doesn't really do anything due to it's sh^tty short range.

4 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Thanks.

Also, little fashion trick for screenshots: Use the Fissures.

Run a survival fissure and blade storm just before the relic-switch pause kicks in, you will get a few sweet seconds to admire Ash mid-animation, eliminate UI from screenshots and presto. As someone told me when I shared the trick "That's some hardcore fashionframe!"

Yeah, both the 8s after leaving and the 12s cloud duration would be affected by Duration. So adjusting for max duration:

After leaving the cloud 8s>>22s

Cloud duration 12s >> 29s

edit: also, Cloud size would be affected by power range, so technically a Duration+Range -Power Strenght Ash build with Smoke Shadow could provide multiple safe spots for Ash and the team while giving them freedom to move around and go from cloud to cloud. A more practical and mobile version of Ivara's Cloak arrow.

Marvelous Idea!

I see some tactical choke clouds about. I see lots of other frames do it i think for Ash it makes sense. Try Saryns Contagion Cloud, or when enemies die off of Slow Novas MP.

Yet the ability says what?

43 seconds says Smoke Screen allows Ash to Instantly Vanish, STUNNING AND BLINDING ENEMIES WITH A CLOUD OF SMOKE

When did DE ever do that for Ashs smoke screen, all I remember is a .1 second cloud that immediately dissipates and staggers a small radius momentarily.

No blind, no real stun. Why not implement this great idea?

3 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

To be fair, DE should update that introduction video.

Or live him up to his discription and Archtype.

I consider Ash the only actual Assassin that focuses on Finisher kills and Slash Bleed Procs. 

Blade Storm is basically a Finisher Kill Stance with Clones, and an arsenal of Ninja tools. Hey I seen ppl claim no more Exalted Stances and DE release more like Titania, even tho she has no stance for her Melee she is basically an Exalted Archwing. Im sure they can make Blade Storm a very unique and interactive, yet Fun and better then ever Blade Storm. Its not hard to create ideas for this ability You have already offered good concepts soo has @(PS4)GR13V4NC3 and a few others here.

We need unity to reach DEs ears, the more positive feed back the better

23 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Or live him up to his discription and Archtype.

I consider Ash the only actual Assassin that focuses on Finisher kills and Slash Bleed Procs. 

Blade Storm is basically a Finisher Kill Stance with Clones, and an arsenal of Ninja tools. Hey I seen ppl claim no more Exalted Stances and DE release more like Titania, even tho she has no stance for her Melee she is basically an Exalted Archwing. Im sure they can make Blade Storm a very unique and interactive, yet Fun and better then ever Blade Storm. Its not hard to create ideas for this ability You have already offered good concepts soo has @(PS4)GR13V4NC3 and a few others here.

We need unity to reach DEs ears, the more positive feed back the better

Agreed.

What pisses me off about the ash "rework" is the lack of effort put into it. DE announced the rework at the end of 2015 in December, they had more then 4 months to work on it, but instead we get something that could of been done in a couple of weeks. What makes this rework even more unacceptable is that DE shortly showed us that they can make a fun and balanced frame with interesting abilities/mechanics, I mean they turned nidus from a concept frame to a fun to play scaling top tier frame. Like seriously!?! This rework is just a huge slap in the face for me and real ash players, Ash was the main reason I even liked Warframe, I'm still going to play him, but this rework is just disappointing.

2 hours ago, GTXproject001 said:

Its just so annoying that you need to mark enemies 3 times -_-

just make it 1 time!!

Although Im Pro Stance Blade Storm all the way!

I still think this form of rework should have been just an AoE Cone! The time it takes me to cast smoke screen activate Blade Storm mark my enemies and execute it My allies have killed almost everything Ive marked to begin with.

Why not make a Big Cone where You aim the just does the same thing as now and Ash attacks w.e within that AoE, alot faster to cast and more convenient for Ash players.

Im still not a big fan of this rework but I got no other choice until DE feel in there hearts they really wanna please there Fans and Overhaul him the right way then I will possibly cry in joy