Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of TWW: Hints to whats coming next

TheONLYHamster

Ordis: "Perhaps now you can help me clean up that infested door"

Epic voice guy: "NEXT TIME ON WARFRAME, your space moms going to come knocking, as she enters, she comes to the sudden realization that you've littered your orbiter with random statues of various warframes and villans.... as well as the occasional baro ki'teer or syndicate. She then walk to the back of the orbiter to find a pile of infested congealing on the floor.... then she starts talking strict words to you and you realise THAT YOU..... WILL.... BE.....CLEANING.....YOUR.....BEDROOM..........."

all jokes aside: anyone got any speculations on what will be next? :P

Edited by TheONLYHamster
minor detail that got left out

According to all the bits and pieces of info, a new progression system similar to focus, most likely focused on warframes instead, possibly also the info about what warframes precisely are...

Spoiler

...which I'm hoping to be the less fortunately mutated Tenno themselves, locked in warframe suits, now mind controlled by our own, more fortunate Tenno - just to add a bit of extra grim to the story.

Rhino and Excalibur codex would sorta fit this theory.

Edited by Shifted

Infested door is for the next cinematic quest which is related to Umbra in some form. That is all we know on it so far.

1 minute ago, Shifted said:

According to all the bits and pieces of info, a new progression system similar to focus, most likely focused on warframes instead, possibly also the info about what warframes precisely are...

Reveal hidden contents

...which I'm hoping to be the less fortunately mutated Tenno themselves, locked in warframe suits, now mind controlled by our own, more fortunate Tenno - just to add a bit of extra grim to the story.

Not entirely sure how that would work since the Tenno are immune to infestation, and we are 100% certain that the golems in the suits are infested based that lack several key organs and possess several unnatural others.

I feel a bit disapointed. When I saw the title, I tought you would talk about the weird thing the Operator (or maybe just a weird voice in background, can't remember) says at the end, something about the Tenno being nothing without it. 

I don't understand why people react so much about the infested door and not that.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Just now, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I feel a bit disapointed. When I saw the title, I tought your would talk about the weird thing the Operator (or maybe just a weird voice in background, can't remember) says at the end, something about the Tenno being nothing without it. 

I don't understand why people react so much about the infested door and not that.

That is actually what has caught my attention the most.

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I feel a bit disapointed. When I saw the title, I tought you would talk about the weird thing the Operator (or maybe just a weird voice in background, can't remember) says at the end, something about the Tenno being nothing without it. 

You're right there dude but i'm more concerned to the fact our operators going to be cleaning their bedroom xD

maybe the wierd voices at the end of TWW have a part to play in it but atm my focus is on that bedroom cleaning.... what we going to get? a prime mop and bucket?

a maid warframe named consuela?

the possibilities are endless xD

4 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

The voice only says that if you choose to "control" the kuva. it is different for the other options.

26 minutes ago, Shifted said:

Reveal hidden contents

...which I'm hoping to be the less fortunately mutated Tenno themselves, locked in warframe suits, now mind controlled by our, more fortunate Tenno - just to add a bit of extra grim to the story.

The door will open(in december probably) before the next cinematic quest, where the warframes will be the theme. And according to Steve, it will reveal more information about the BIOLOGY of the ship(link).
It's probably where Ordis is, and we should be able to upgrade our ship (Orbiter) there. The picture I had shown before(link) is a screenshot of something in Steve's testing room(link), and the thing in the middle looks a lot like a cephalon.

About the demon that possessed us, it was the Kuva. I would love for it to be some lovecraftian thing with the voices of the void, but it'll probably just be the trapped souls of ancient orokins...

Edited by STulio

13 minutes ago, (XB1)BroaderSaucer said:

The voice only says that if you choose to "control" the kuva. it is different for the other options.

But still, it says something. I choosed to destroy it, and if I remember well my Operator said something about a dept. I said that because I checked on yt if I was right about the voice and the video was neutral only.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

17 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Not entirely sure how that would work since the Tenno are immune to infestation, and we are 100% certain that the golems in the suits are infested based that lack several key organs and possess several unnatural others.

Hm. Fair point.

Perhaps just regular humans then. Still, I love the idea. It would make Warframe lore darker, it perfectly fits to the list of horrible things Orokin did, and perhaps would work with the morality system if there's choices to be made about how to proceed.

55 minutes ago, Shifted said:

Hide contents

Source? Because i gathered something different from the devstreams and PAX aus.

1 hour ago, EmptyDevil said:

Source? Because i gathered something different from the devstreams and PAX aus.

It does seem like I misunderstood what was said at PAX, and a random tweet (which now I figured out was completely unrelated to this) from Steve just ensured me in that incorrect belief.

Like the person below said, it's related to the ship rather than the warframes.
My bad.

1 hour ago, STulio said:

The door will open(in december probably) before the next cinematic quest, where the warframes will be the theme. And according to Steve, it will reveal more information about the BIOLOGY of the ship(link).
It's probably where Ordis is, and we should be able to upgrade our ship (Orbiter) there. The picture I had shown before(link) is a screenshot of something in Steve's testing room(link), and the thing in the middle looks a lot like a cephalon.

Edited by Shifted