The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add more junk ignore feedback.

TeaBegging

The sortie tables were fine, it was just the 2k endo that was being annoying. For once actually read the feedback. You stated that the majority of players are low on Nitian? Ofcourse they are nobody is 24 hours awake to attian all Nitian alerts.

Let alone have the motivation to do endless mission types for a nitian. Along that you completely ignored the Nitians from the Sabotage missions. If you really were bothered about the community being low on them then it would be wise to actually buf the chances on that game mode.

But no it has always have to be the other way around, add more junk to the droptables, and ignore the feedback. This is the same method that happened with the old void system. Same story same outcome. If you want people to play the sorties then make it rewarding and worthwile. Not add more junk to scare of Veterans, who already have nothing else to play as End game content. 

First you kill the void then the sorties, Love it. Keep it up

Edited by [DE]Taylor
comment edited by moderator

The sad part is that they didn't even had the decency of taking the 2k endo reward out of the droptable, they "lowered" the chance to get it (Guess what I got on the last few days...) Oh, but adding Nitain as a reward and FORMA (that thing you can get a bp of on 35+ relics) proves that they really don't want us to get something useful at all. I don't get what's the point of doing sorties anymore, they should rename it to Daily Endo Farm.

On 27/11/2016 at 1:10 AM, WraythexXx said:

[removed by moderator]

Well that's rude.

He's actually quite right, a lot of long time players don't appreciate the forma or nitain. Most people don't want to spend an hour or so doing "challenging" missions for 3 nitain or one forma.
There's the extremely vocal minority that likes it, I don't know why, but most people in my moon clan don't like it because they could easily get nitain from 3 alerts, or get forma blueprints from random relic runs.

Before someone stupid talks about "but Endo is easy to get too, but that's in there." Yes, I know. There are complaints about Endo too.

It's not that getting Forma is bad, but getting ONE Forma is bad. If they made it the Forma bundle from Market, NO ONE would complain. It's 35 plat.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed quoted comment

There is still nothing worthwile to give us as reward for this they should make more content and add into the sorties. The forma built would be rewarding if they give us 5 same with the nitain but 10 that is almost fair shot. The endo is always handy so I am not complain about that but the fact you just run a 30 min survival you can get enough junk mod which itself give you endo if you transform it. Or you just go and collecting ayatan stars and go to maroo and she give you enough too. If they add 5000 endo and max 10000 endo that would be more rewarding because of the level of sorties and the difficulty. They can give sigils, weapons, skins, maybe something between them and etc. 

32 minutes ago, WraythexXx said:

Why are you still here? If you don't like this game or how its developed, then go away. Take your attitude with you, and don't let the airlock hit you in the butt.

Here's a tip on having a conversation. Don't shut the person off completely. The OP shared their perspective. Instead of taking a dump on their valid points, why not invest a tiny bit more time and start a conversation with your own perspective? 

They listen, but they also see the statistics to see if your point has validation when it comes to those matters.

Nitain, if what they say is true, is a resource that the majority of the players have less than 9 of.

They cant listen to the forums alone, there are thousands of players at all hours, yet I always see the same names here on the forums, to the point I run into them frequently, yourself included @TeaBegging.

You dont like the 2k Endo, I dont like it either, but I have to think that I'm one of many and how many of those are gratefull for the Endo. Riven Mods take 7k to max, Legendary 40k, Rare 20k, Uncommon 10k and Common 5k. Now think how many of each they have to max.

I find it funny that you say they "Killed the Sorties", because for me, they are still the same damn thing from day 1, the Wraith and Vandal parts had their spots filled and nothing changed.

6 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

Actually players asked for what we got in sorties, I'll jugs just point you to a thread I made. No one necessarily wanted these things in sorties, but players did ask for this.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/724566-sorties-i-feel-bad-for-the-coming-storm/

And there was another topic where a lot of people said, that they don't want this. I can't say that DE ignores feedback, but their reaction is kinda one-sided. Looks like in the end they still do what they wanted more. Could make a poll to know what people want as Sortie rewards. Or they could make TOKEN SYSTEM players were asking for for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

8 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

They listen, but they also see the statistics to see if your point has validation when it comes to those matters.

Nitain, if what they say is true, is a resource that the majority of the players have less than 9 of.

They cant listen to the forums alone, there are thousands of players at all hours, yet I always see the same names here on the forums, to the point I run into them frequently, yourself included @TeaBegging.

You dont like the 2k Endo, I dont like it either, but I have to think that I'm one of many and how many of those are gratefull for the Endo. Riven Mods take 7k to max, Legendary 40k, Rare 20k, Uncommon 10k and Common 5k. Now think how many of each they have to max.

I find it funny that you say they "Killed the Sorties", because for me, they are still the same damn thing from day 1, the Wraith and Vandal parts had their spots filled and nothing changed.

You know what they say about statistics.......

they still go on about a million plus registered players, half of them probably haven't even played since Nitain was introduced, no wonder the majority have less then 9. They just use the statistic as a justification.

There is nothing wrong with having content that is just for vets, they don't have to cater to newbs and intermediates in every darn mode. It's the same with everything, the void, Baro, sorties, they release content for the few players on the curve but the ones who haven't got there yet complain and everything just gets dragged back down to the lowest common dominator.

How can you ever have an end game if you try to make it accessible to players at the start? Games need structure and progress, you shouldn't be able to experience the end straight away.

6 hours ago, Lokime said:

The sad part is that they didn't even had the decency of taking the 2k endo reward out of the droptable, they "lowered" the chance to get it (Guess what I got on the last few days...) Oh, but adding Nitain as a reward and FORMA (that thing you can get a bp of on 35+ relics) proves that they really don't want us to get something useful at all. I don't get what's the point of doing sorties anymore, they should rename it to Daily Endo Farm.

I got 2k Endo again today because they forgot to delete it from the drop table. Feels bad.

4 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

They actually did, sure the main rewards stayed the same. But those are exactly the things the players want. Before we had to go trough a pile of junk to qualify for that reward.

They removed those junk, and guess it didn't take them long to add more junk. I don't understand why they are looking at the statistics of the players and not the requirements of the build requirements.

They add Nitian to every blueprint and then expect people to stockpile on them. I had a huge burnout, left because of the lame build requirements on vauban prime.
When I came back I noticed things had gone down even worse.

Vauban P: 20 Nitians.
Amesha: 10 Nitians 
Nekros P Helm 5 Nitian.
Valkyr P Helm 5 Nitian 

Maybe DE should look it at both ways, and stop with these riducilous build requirements.    

Edited by TeaBegging