Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Stalker?!

kyori

Question

I just noticed that my stalker mark has gone!.... For the first time after the initial marking way back... now I am not marked by the stalker anymore...?!

Does anyone knows the reason why? Has it something to do with TWW?... Though I am sure I still see his mark after TWW...

I still haven't gotten War yet.... z

13 answers to this question

Ermm... I think again everyone is missing the point.

What I meant was the stalker mark is ALWAYS there no matter we have defeated any bosses or not. It will not disappear no matter how many times I defeated him....

but today it is gone, so I find it new and strange..... because I have never seen the stalker mark disappeared before.

That is why I am asking.... why is it gone?  I have defeated the sortie boss today.... but the mark is not there, nor did the stalker sent me a love letter.

Edited by kyori

16 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

The stalker mark is not permanent, when he spawns , no matter how it ends , a mark will be consumed. You probably ran out of marks, farm some bosses in solo and you will be good for another month or two.

This was what I thought as well. You probably had like 100 marks from farming frames and leveling MR and it just never fell off until recently.

If i'm bored on a Friday, I will typically pick an easy quick boss and solo farm speed run it 20+ times to build up marks (been playing this game for years, even using the new stalker beacons and STILL don't have despair).

3 minutes ago, Coaa said:

This was what I thought as well. You probably had like 100 marks from farming frames and leveling MR and it just never fell off until recently.

If i'm bored on a Friday, I will typically pick an easy quick boss and solo farm speed run it 20+ times to build up marks (been playing this game for years, even using the new stalker beacons and STILL don't have despair).

You can only get one mark per boss. Running the same boss multiple times will not grant you multiple marks.

46 minutes ago, Coaa said:

I thought the same mark didn't stack and you needed to stack 1 of each boss.

17 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

You can only get one mark per boss. Running the same boss multiple times will not grant you multiple marks.

I never noticed that. I still get inbox hatemail from stalker every time I kill them. And he does show up multiple times as well. Unless i'm having the same thing as OP and have multiple marks being used from other bosses.

I'm having the same problem as OP. It has been 3 weeks i think since the last time stalker decides to show up. So we just need to kill more bosses? But I did kill hyenas, ambulas, jackal, and others several times already and got hatemail from stalker as usual. Am I just lucky or unlucky enough for him to be gone for so long?

2 hours ago, (PS4)redbeltdave said:

I'm having the same problem as OP. It has been 3 weeks i think since the last time stalker decides to show up. So we just need to kill more bosses? But I did kill hyenas, ambulas, jackal, and others several times already and got hatemail from stalker as usual. Am I just lucky or unlucky enough for him to be gone for so long?

Higher chance for him to spawn if u are playing with 3-4 ppl with marks too